Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you serious?

21kautg.gif

Instead of being happy about Resident Evil coming to light in a more mainstream context such as the Milla films, I've noticed that you are a rabid fanatical fanboy who blindly defends the games - even though they are currently just as action-oriented as the movies nowadays.

Before you assume anything - I played Resident Evil 1 back in 98, followed by Resident Evil 2 (did everything in that game, including Hunk and Tofu.) Nemesis was awesome as well. They are (were?) great horror games for sure. I still find the movies these days to be quite entertaining - due to its impressive use of 3D and...well...Milla. Are they "good" films? No.

Insulting others for liking a guilty pleasure such as the Resident Evil films is not constructive, nor does it provide any evidence for your arguments. Please don't assume that Capcom owes you anything for your unwavering loyalty, and just enjoy.

The game vs movies argument again? Anyway.... I love the movies & the games equally. Love the fact the films don't follow the games, it would be completely pointless to go see a movie based on something that follows it's source to a T. I like not knowing what is going to happen in every single scene. And one of the biggest reasons I love the movies so much is because of Milla. I love how dedicated she is to her fans & love how much effort she puts into playing her role.

Instead of being happy about Resident Evil coming to light in a more mainstream context such as the Milla films, I've noticed that you are a rabid fanatical fanboy who blindly defends the games - even though they are currently just as action-oriented as the movies nowadays.

Before you assume anything - I played Resident Evil 1 back in 98, followed by Resident Evil 2 (did everything in that game, including Hunk and Tofu.) Nemesis was awesome as well. They are (were?) great horror games for sure. I still find the movies these days to be quite entertaining - due to its impressive use of 3D and...well...Milla. Are they "good" films? No.

Insulting others for liking a guilty pleasure such as the Resident Evil films is not constructive, nor does it provide any evidence for your arguments. Please don't assume that Capcom owes you anything for your unwavering loyalty, and just enjoy.

Hope your not talking about me I said nothing today and didn't insult anyone. Why don't you learn to read before you type. Nobody isn't making fun of anybody. Some guy said the movie has more followers on Fb than the game like it matters. no reason to get butthert over a comment. But I guess its ok to trash the very franchise this movie is based off of.
So dont come in here saying im insulting anybody or anything you just wanted to put your two cents in and you failed. Hell I didnt even say anything offensive this time.
Dont assume stuff like I like capcom or anything and I never insult people. So dont come in here stirring crap around to bring in an argument.

Last edited:
Hope your not talking about me I said nothing today and didn't insult anyone. Why don't you learn to read before you type. Nobody isn't making fun of anybody. Some guy said the movie has more followers on Fb than the game like it matters. no reason to get butthert over a comment. But I guess its ok to trash the very franchise this movie is based off of.
So dont come in here saying im insulting anybody or anything you just wanted to put your two cents in and you failed. Hell I didnt even say anything offensive this time

Considering he's pretty much bullseyed your agenda here in this thread (which we've all posted about), I'd say his reading skills are just fine. Your comprehension skills on the other hand....

Considering he's pretty much bullseyed your agenda here in this thread (which we've all posted about), I'd say his reading skills are just fine. Your comprehension skills on the other hand....

just posted about Fb post you guys are the ones that pick at straws. Nobody said anything. you guys always start the argueing. Every little thing I say you think im attacking you. I wasnt.

See and you keep replying with stuff like that. The only person who's making it out to look like im attacking is you.

Cough cough justin bieber more likes to Cough cough.

O nos your haz insuteded the fanz. then you say I get defensive. pshh.

Dude, I'm just laughing. LOL You take it so seriously, but whatever! :)

tumblr_m43fyowfeE1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Have a good day Wez.

Back