Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could the reason for my post having to be approved be the fact I used Imagebam?

I'm not sure that's the reason, but I don't thnk I remember having to wait for my post to be approved in any section except Commerce.

Maybe you should try hosting and then linking from hosts like imgur, min.us, or imageshack instead of imagebam.

Guess I'll try to send them through PM to whoever wants them now until the post shows up. So, who wants them now?

I'm not sure that's the reason, but I don't thnk I remember having to wait for my post to be approved in any section except Commerce.

Maybe you should try hosting and then linking from hosts like imgur, min.us, or imageshack instead of imagebam.

I've exceeded the amount of photos they allow! lol I've tried the others you mention, but for some reason they don't work for me. :/

You should probably pm Darklord Dave about it, then. If your pics are really high-res, you might be better off linking to your gallery of Retribution pics rather than hot linking each pic here. I've never used image bam to host pics, so I'm not sure how kosher it'd be to link that here.

Most places like image shack or photobucket resize large images. I do recommend min.us if you can get it to work for you.

How long does it take for mods to approve posts?
Longer than the 1hr between you posting the pics and making this ^ post, that's for sure :lol
x :duff

Still waiting for my post to be approved, I'm trying to share all the UHQ images I've collected for the film so far with you guys.
Post approved
x :wave

I don't think I've ever had to have a post approved. How strange.
that's cos you're special :hi5:
Seriously though new members have to have posts approved when they make a post that includes a picture. We check them first as it deters and stops a LOT of spammers, not to mention peeps wanting to post virus'.
x :)

I still can't post on the Buy/sell threads. So yeah... Lol
Pm The Darklord, though don't expect a quick reply as it is SDCC at the mo.
Access to the B/S/T section is not automatic once a member reaches the bare minimum standards. The members needs to ask for access to it and then it will be looked at by the Admin and approved or declined (depending if said member plays nicely on the Forum :lol ;))
x :duff

Could the reason for my post having to be approved be the fact I used Imagebam?
It's cos you're new and posting a pic/link in your text. We have to check it first, no offence to you it's just a security measure.
Your post has been approved now.

Carry on.....:lol
x :wave

Last edited:
I'm assuming nothing interesting happened at Comic Con for this topic to be hitting the third page of the Movie and TV board?

[ame="https://youtu.be/Rl5_N-DsP5M"]https://youtu.be/Rl5_N-DsP5M[/ame]

I wonder if Milla reads SF's...

Last edited:
Back