Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Boll is still making films? I thought he "retired" or something like that.

And Boll is still making films? I thought he "retired" or something like that.
Nope. You'll have to beat him in boxing, or put a bullet in his head, if you want that man to stop producing abominations of the silver screen. :p

Viktor.jpg

I haven't been paying close attention to this movie, have they shown any new creatures new to the movie series? I see the big licker and two executioners, but those aren't really new. That all so far?

I haven't been paying close attention to this movie, have they shown any new creatures new to the movie series? I see the big licker and two executioners. That all so far?

They have the Kipepeo, IDK if there are more new ones though.

Yeah, that! lol I kind of like them not explaining things that just show up. Gives the films a little more mystery! haha

I did like how they gave an origin to the Nemesis though. Removed some of the mystery, but the manner of which Nemesis was created was never that interesting in the games to begin with, so I think the backstory in the films added a sense of tragedy.

Yeah, I liked that about the second film. It was one of few things I like though, Apocalypse wasn't my fav. There is one thing I really don't like, and that's the amount of money they're given to make these movies. I think if they had a little more the VFX could look a lot better. I don't think they're absolutely horrible, but still.... lol Milla even mentioned once in an interview that they try finding ways to save some money to go towards VFX.

Last edited:
The 2 executioners look blummin awesome.

Barry : What the hell are thoes things?

Its good to see he knows nothing in the movies too.

Yeah, that! lol I kind of like them not explaining things that just show up. Gives the films a little more mystery! haha
Oddly enough, most of the creatures in the games are explained and/or seem reasonably placed in the story. For instance, the executionor majini in RE5 makes sense in that particular part of the world, granted... he's carrying around a pretty damn big axe.

Tv spots

One is a better quality of the one previously posted in this thread. The other is new...as far as I know.

[ame]https://youtu.be/O9QfrBTfO7o[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/zY8vAom1gTU[/ame]

I like that Barry is asking questions...just like da game! :rock :lol

Back