Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you're going to be beating me to posting things here Project_A! lol Was about to post those stills! Guess I'll try to post the UHQ's if/when they leak.

Thanks for the others! Guess Ultimate-RE.com has access to a sony site, they always post a lot before any other site.

405220_401788309884643_1130435301_n.jpg

:drool :drool :drool :drool

Other new pics thanks to Nemesis from Ultimate-RE.com

20205478.jpg

I wonder what's going on (story wise) in this pic.

Lol, glad I'm not the only one. :lol

As for the Rain pic, she's a clone, I'm assuming. So, Alice is probably teaching her to shoot or something, perhaps?

:lol...Jill....

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing as well. But I'm wondering if it's the same clone we see fighting in the trailer, or if it's a different clone. How many clones of Rodriguez (and other characters) are there going to be. Questions questions, so many questions.

Thanks for the others! Guess Ultimate-RE.com has access to a sony site, they always post a lot before any other site.

Its because they are a well respected Resident Evil fan site that reports on everything franchise related with out being hateful to any of the products (like most site owners are towards the movies) so Nemesis has press access.

I guess that's why comicbookmovie.com doesn't have access. The people who are members there just bash the movies to no end every time there's a post about them. lol

Back