Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal between her and her father? Is it that dude frm the first movie? Is he Wesker?

Also, :lol @ those tags. Never noticed them before.

French interview, Milla gets asked about her father which upsets her(plus the host kept insisting.) so she walks out.

Tell us project a if that is your real name how come whenever milla jovovich leaves you show up. Lol jk.

405220_401788309884643_1130435301_n.jpg
Hot Toys where are youuuu

Hot Toys where are youuuu
Forget the Hot Toys... why isn't she in my bed! :rotfl

Anyway, as for the French interview, I don't see a problem with what Milla did. I can only speak two languages, and neither are French, but I assume the guy was being a complete ass about some of his questioning?

I'm not sure Hot Toys will pursue this license since they said they had no more plans for a Milla figure. :(

I would have loved to see a Jill and Leon.

Yeah, it's unlikely we'll see anymore movie figs. It's a shame too, I was really wanting a Sienna RE3 Jill.

Oh well. At least they won't stop doing game figures though... at least, I hope not. :pray:

Most probably already know, but according to IMDb the movie is 1 hour and 57 minutes long. Anyone else wish we could get one of these films with a length well over 2 hours?

Most probably already know, but according to IMDb the movie is 1 hour and 57 minutes long. Anyone else wish we could get one of these films with a length well over 2 hours?

Only if it were a retelling of the games, otherwise, no thank you. An hour and a half is plenty for these types of movies :lol

I so want an RE3 Jill and RE4 Ada. Unfortunately, Hot Toys might be done with RE movie figs and they seem solely intent on only doing current game licenses. Even then, it's not a guarantee we'll see RE6 figures. :thud:

Back