Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m7vzzgzsOM1qf7vg3.gif

:wave

Not a hater, just wanted to wave back to Lana :love

:lol

I so want an RE3 Jill and RE4 Ada. Unfortunately, Hot Toys might be done with RE movie figs and they seem solely intent on only doing current game licenses. Even then, it's not a guarantee we'll see RE6 figures. :thud:

you can bash a suit together and we are making a head of jill in the interest section .

Jill sculpt from HT? I used triad boots for my Jill, and don't give up hope. :stick
Nah. Has to have the right hair and that one doesn't work. The boots wouldn't be a problem if there was a good enough supply. But last time I looked, it dried the **** up, lol.

There's two things that used to be so common in this hobby that have just practically died out: corsets and decent boots. Sure, you have the random listings on eBay, but I don't have time to scour eBay all day every day. In fact, most of my free time is during the summer.

Last edited:
Ah I see. The reason why I limit myself from making RE customs. Supplies are hard to get and expensive. So you have the outfit? I might update my RE3 Jill.

Nope. The outfit isn't too bad. It's finding the right boots and headsculpt. The gun might be a problem too, as I invisioned using the S.T.A.R.S 9mm Beretta.

By the way, it's off-topic as hell, but who is the girl in that gif at the top? :p

If anyone wants it, I cut Milla/Alice from one of the posters. Hope it's good enough to use for something:

Back