Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

I think we might be sseing flashbacks and probably Alice's past. :dunno

I'm so exciting for this film! :panic: Milla said if this one is a huge succes we'll be seeing a 6th, which I think that one should be the LAST one. :lol As much as I love these these they can't go on. Hopefully the last one brings backs every character! :pray: Then knowing Hollywood we'll see a reboot or remake. :rotfl I think Jill is the main villian in this film.

Same. He has potential to make a good Wesker. He's just not there yet.

I recommended Fassbender :wave

:exactly::lecture:exactly::goodpost:

LOL If we do keep a HT's X-Men: FC figures I'll swap my Wesker with Fassbender head sculpt. :rotfl Sp hurry up HT's I want Magneto!

Pretty much cuz they wait for a new resident evil game to come out to get ideas from. And half of those monster wouldnt work in these movies mainly becuase if would look like some cheap scifi movie. Sharks and spiders wouldnt work.

I think know/ those would work well with a budget increase, but they'd look fake as hell with the budgets they've used in the past. Hunters could work to some degree as lickers did. They should throw ugly ass Lisa Trevor in there:lol.

Well at least everyone can say That RE is the most sucessful Capcom game franchise and Video Game movie franchise despite its flaws.:lecture

I think know/ those would work well with a budget increase, but they'd look fake as hell with the budgets they've used in the past. Hunters could work to some degree as lickers did. They should throw ugly ass Lisa Trevor in there:lol.

Well at least everyone can say That RE is the most sucessful Capcom game franchise and Video Game movie franchise despite its flaws.:lecture

:lecture:exactly::goodpost: That is true. SH wasn't that bad either, or the TR ones.

I think we might be sseing flashbacks and probably Alice's past. :dunno

I'm so exciting for this film! :panic: Milla said if this one is a huge succes we'll be seeing a 6th, which I think that one should be the LAST one. :lol As much as I love these these they can't go on. Hopefully the last one brings backs every character! :pray: Then knowing Hollywood we'll see a reboot or remake. :rotfl I think Jill is the main villian in this film.

That's what I'm thinking too. Especially with the cameo mentioned.

Pretty much cuz they wait for a new resident evil game to come out to get ideas from. And half of those monster wouldnt work in these movies mainly becuase if would look like some cheap scifi movie. Sharks and spiders wouldnt work.

These aren't that far off :lol

Eh...I don't know. The effects have gotten better with each movie, I think they could pull it off. Especially since they're all on a boat now! Zombie shark! :yess:

*I'm sure they won't start the movie on a boat*

sounds like they are going all out with this movie... nice hope this will be the last one then well get a proper resident evil movie hopefully

I think Alice should fully regain her memory and realize that she was created to become the ultimate bad guy by the end of the 5th movie. In the last movie, she should turn into the main enemy, where Leon, Chris, Jill, Claire, and everyone else will team up to kill her. Since they stripped Alice of all her abilities, Maybe Wesker could re-infect her with some serious s#!+, turning her into a combination of Alexia, Wesker, Nemesis, Hunters, Chimera, Dogs, Barney, Big Bird, the Kool Aid man etc. She'll be a collage of crap like how they destroyed Deadpool in X Men origins.

In all seriousness, she needs to turn evill and be killed on the next movie, no matter what they have to come up with.

I'm pretty excited for this. That being said, I have very low expectations. I don't expect a masterpiece..I honestly feel like paul is a pretty incompetent director. If not for mila's acting ability, these movies would be way worse, despite what you might say about her character.

I could care less what happens, as long as it looks cool and has friggin monsters in it.

IMO Afterlife was a real badass epic that brought the franchise back and to new heights. Extinction was cool but a weak film overall, I hope they bring the heat again! They gotta make it bigger an better! The 3D in afterlife was used very well and it was just awesome! Gotta have all those characters return! ITS GOTTA BE EPIC!!!!

Maybe if they were in the mansion again. It could work in a scifi movie. Its also wierd how the hunters never been shown. They are almost as popular as lickers but yet they never showed up. Btw anyone notice how hunters and lickers are frog mutations ?

I think Alice should fully regain her memory and realize that she was created to become the ultimate bad guy by the end of the 5th movie. In the last movie, she should turn into the main enemy, where Leon, Chris, Jill, Claire, and everyone else will team up to kill her. Since they stripped Alice of all her abilities, Maybe Wesker could re-infect her with some serious s#!+, turning her into a combination of Alexia, Wesker, Nemesis, Hunters, Chimera, Dogs, Barney, Big Bird, the Kool Aid man etc. She'll be a collage of crap like how they destroyed Deadpool in X Men origins.

In all seriousness, she needs to turn evill and be killed on the next movie, no matter what they have to come up with.

It would be real tragic if she turns bad and they have to kill here at the end. But wesker took her powers.

I sure hope she doesn't get re-infected. Her super powers were a dead end road in my opinion. it was probably really cool on paper, but when a character has absolutely no weaknesses it becomes rather boring. That, and she could basically just do whatever the hell she wanted. Burn a bunch of zombie crows ina giant fireball, hack into a satellite, look into a camera and make someone's head explode.

Pretty awesome, but totally out of control. haha

Maybe if they were in the mansion again. It could work in a scifi movie. Its also wierd how the hunters never been shown. They are almost as popular as lickers but yet they never showed up. Btw anyone notice how hunters and lickers are frog mutations ?

Lickers are not frog mutations. Lickers are a further mutation of zombies. Only Hunter Gammas uses amphibian DNA. Regular Hunters use reptilian DNA.

I always thought they did, they have frog type legs the touge and everything.

BTW, Oded Is flying out to Toronto as well with Michelle.... what hell is going?! :gah:

I did some thinking today about Alice and her role in the RE movie universe. To people who hate her, Do you think the series would have flowed better without her?

The Resident Evil games alternate their lead characters, which could confuse casual movie goers. For example. If Chris/Jill lead the first movie, and Leon/Claire did on the second (continue through every game), quite a bit of the audience would wonder and B!t(h about the leads not coming back.

Paul made a main character whose story interacts with each of the VG characters; this eliminates the problem that could have been created. I thought of it from this perspective. There's a rookie villian turned heroine, who meets the icons, while growing into the role she was destined for.

To the casual audience, changing the main character would throw things off like Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift did to its franchise (2 fast 2 furious nearly did also).

Still, I think Alice needs to turn evil and be killed by the lead characters of the games, as a way of "passing the torch" to the TRUE heroes of RE. If they left her good through the 6th movie and she defeats the last villian, then...:gah:

I think the next two movies should not try to include things like Spiders, Sharks, and Snakes. It should stick to creatures that are unique to RE. Im referring to creatures that you wouldn't see horror movies based on by themselves...(Spiders, Spiders 2...I think that's what they're called, Eight Legged Freaks, Deep Blue Sea, Jaws, Shark Night, Snakes on a Plane, Anaconda 1, 2,3 blah blah). It needs things from RE like:

Chimera
Chimera.jpg

Hunters
RE_ORC_Hunter.jpg

Crimson Heads
resident-evil-the-many-looks-of-the-infected-20090226022259138-000.jpg

Alexia
blogzilly_03-04-09_02.jpg

William Birkin
william-birkin.jpg

Tyrant
Enemy_008.jpg