Ringwraith Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely getting this. Since this one is not an exclusive, I'll probably end up getting it from a retailer.

Same here.

Only thing I dislike about this bust is the the ring base. Should have stuck with the stone base.

It looks like the Ringwraith and Wiki busts are going to fairly big judging by the size of the base on the GTG bust if its the same and the spread of the arms with the hand reaching out for the ring these guys will have to displayed sideways or else on a VERY deep shelf!! Either way I think they are both going to be amazing and can't wait for them!:cool:

Here's a side-by-side comparison pic of all three, with the bases sized to the same scale. The Witch-king and the Ringwraith will definitely be deeper, due to the extended arm, but the overall height isn't very different between the three.

lsb-comp.jpg

Thanks for that Robodad, it makes it a lot clearer as to what we can expect if the bases are all the same size which I presume they will be. I have to say I like the size of my GTG bust its just right and these two will look awesome alongside particularly the Ringwraith looks even more menacing on that scale to Gandalf.

I got me one of these pre-ordered the Ringwraith looks amazing, I wish i didnt pass up on the Twilight WIKI >.<

I promise I don't work for them, but anyone still on the fence about ordering this might want to check out Dark Shadow Collectibles. Last I checked, they only had a small handful left. 10% discount and only $6.50 shipping is a nice deal. They have great customer service to boot, too.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Ringwraith Legendary Scale Bust (item #9222) from our The Lord of the Rings Legendary Scale Bust Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15–20 days.

PS. This announcement is cooler than the 12" Hobbit shipping notice. :moon

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Ringwraith Legendary Scale Bust (item #9222) from our The Lord of the Rings Legendary Scale Bust Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15–20 days.

PS. This announcement is cooler than the 12" Hobbit shipping notice. :moon

Nice! :joy

...@ss.:naughty

:lol

Back