Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF ST...

Just a quick pic guys of my latest purchase which i picked up for a great price...it is without doubt one of my best pieces in my collection and my first 1:1 bust!It's War Machine and he looks unbelievably amazing and HUGE in the flesh. This is to go with my pre order of the new upcoming Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 bust which i cant wait for...

4ymepase.jpg

4e5a7une.jpg

a3e4a9e7.jpg

unu6eqyv.jpg

hedebuta.jpg

u7y7yseh.jpg

enough exitement...back to my custom Iron Man Maquette....:panic: :panic:

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **CUSTOM IRON MAN MARK IV MAQUETTE** UPDATE

Congrats on the new acquisition Roberto. Looks awesome.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Collosus and Sarv, it certainly is a bigg'n! Shame i've got nowhere to put it! :( still trying to find a family home and is taking longer than expected...think i'm just as particular about house interiors as i am about statues...already told the wife that unless the home has a garage or loft that we can convert into my display room then it aint happening! :angrycanu

Anyway guys, i have been slaving all night over my Iron Man Maquette and i'm proud to announce....

IT IS COMPLETE! :fest:fireworks

Pics will be up hopefully this evening and then you can let me know what you think. I really hope you guys think i've nailed it...

my thoughts....i love it! :blissy

P.S. I'll also be letting you know what new projects i have on the horizon...there are 2 in mind!

In true Sideshow style, here are some teaser pics of my Custom Iron Man Mark IV Maquette...it really has turned out well...

Here is a sneaky pic of the new and inproved base...water puddles to be seen on the full reveal...

View attachment 51685

and some sneaky pics of the body work and colour...

View attachment 51686

View attachment 51687

:yess:

Awesome acquisition ;)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF! PICS ARE IN! PAGE 356

Here it is guys...

My completed Custom Iron Man Mark IV 1/4 Maquette...enjoy!

eqe6u8uj.jpg

sequ8ubu.jpg

egununub.jpg

nurusy4a.jpg

thanks so much for all your kind words and support, i really hope you like my custom work...i have enjoyed this project and my favourite piece in my collection has now become extra special and a unique one off. Please stay tuned guys for my new projects which will include the matching customising of my War Machine 1/4 Maquette and then my custom Silver Surfer Maquette..

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **COMPLETE CUSTOM IRON MAN MARK IV MAQUETTE** UPDA

Nice one mate the damage and wear looks great! His suit is beat to **** 90% of the time so it adds to the realism. Really wish they would release a 1/4 maquette of the avengers suit, I love this one but I'm not a triangle fan:lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **COMPLETE CUSTOM IRON MAN MARK IV MAQUETTE** UPDA

Looks sweet Roberto. The camera is not doing justice to your customization efforts. Nevertheless impressive as always. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Looks sweet Roberto. The camera is not doing justice to your customization efforts. Nevertheless impressive as always. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

I know...gonna have to get me a decent camera arent i! I will take some better pictures in natural light for ya'll...i put in some black background in the above pics to make it more dramatic.

Any suggestions from any budding photographers out there?:dunno

Last edited:

Nice one mate the damage and wear looks great! His suit is beat to **** 90% of the time so it adds to the realism. Really wish they would release a 1/4 maquette of the avengers suit, I love this one but I'm not a triangle fan:lol

Thanks Irvy, really looking forward to starting on War Machine so i've got a matching pair! :yess: I really do think we'll see Sideshow and Legacy collaborate once again on a new Iron Man 1/4 statue to coincide with the new movie Iron Man 3...infact i have heard from a good reliable source that we are in line for something special when it comes to the next Iron Man maquette...:rock

Here it is guys...

My completed Custom Iron Man Mark IV 1/4 Maquette...enjoy!

View attachment 51702

View attachment 51703

View attachment 51704

View attachment 51705

View attachment 51706

thanks so much for all your kind words and support, i really hope you like my custom work...i have enjoyed this project and my favourite piece in my collection has now become extra special and a unique one off. Please stay tuned guys for my new projects which will include the matching customising of my War Machine 1/4 Maquette and then my custom Silver Surfer Maquette..

Just spent another hour this morning doing a little airbrushing work on it, some of the battle damage looked to clean and crisp so just added some extra detail so that it blends in well. Will load up some pics later in some natural light...

I know...gonna have to get me a decent camera arent i! I will take some better pictures in natural light for ya'll...i put in some black background in the above pics to make it more dramatic.

Any suggestions from any budding photographers out there?:dunno

What camera are you using currently? Make sure there is enough light in the room. You can use table lamps to brighten up the subject more. See how it goes.

What camera are you using currently? Make sure there is enough light in the room. You can use table lamps to brighten up the subject more. See how it goes.

Well....my camera is basically an iPhone 4, although tomorrow i will be getting the iPhone 5 which has a whopping 8 mega pixels! WOW!:yess: I know my wife has a digital camera but dont really know what it is, i should use that really...will give it a go with some pics tonite :ted

Well, i am not a big fan of the Iron man movies but the look of the new armor is really great !!!
And your custom work is so impressive. You are a talented guy, Roberto :clap:clap:clap

Well, i am not a big fan of the Iron man movies but the look of the new armor is really great !!!
And your custom work is so impressive. You are a talented guy, Roberto :clap:clap:clap

I really appreciate your kind words Sundance and your continued interest in my work :1-1: you really need to see the new pics i made last night to actually see the detail close up as my pics i posted a few days ago dont do it justice, as Sarvesh kindly pointed out. If you can be patient and wait till this evening (UK time) then i will gladly load up at least 5 or 6 pics which are much better...
Good job for your wallet that your not an Iron Man fan...with so many different Iron Man collectibles to buy you'd have to earn a fortune to have them all! (Averone being the acception) :wave

Last edited:
Back