Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **COMPLETE CUSTOM IRON MAN MARK IV MAQUETTE** UPDA

hey nice job again,:clap you thread,s is full useful tips and ideas pleasure looking at ur displays.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **FINAL PICS CUSTOM IRON MAN MARK IV MAQUETTE** UP

Damn! Great Great Job; Robert and Pic's WOW! looking forward to the Display case now.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **FINAL PICS CUSTOM IRON MAN MARK IV MAQUETTE** UP

Damn! Great Great Job; Robert and Pic's WOW! looking forward to the Display case now.

Thanks Colossus :clap Well you'll be happy to know that I'm starting my War Machine 1/4 Maquette on Monday so then I'll have the customised pair ready for display together!

Pics look much better Roberto. IM Battle Damage has come out great. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Just came across this and thought it would be good for your new iPhone 5 since even you are an IM fan.

wa0lle.jpg

23lo1vr.gif

Nice custom. Great job.

Thanks Greatwall, I really appreciate that. Yourself and Averone have 2 of only the most impressive collections on the forum and to have comments from both of you on here and the Iron Man Maquette thread is extremely pleasing, thank you brother :1-1: infact, if you head off to the Marvel section and click on the Iron Man Mark IV Maquette thread, the pictures have been enlarged and so looks better than the tiny images on here...thanks for looking :wave

Very great repaint, congrats Bro ;)

@ Sarv and Collosus

Thanks guys for your comments...have a great weekend :clap

You are a very brave man, that iron man looks sick man.

You are a very brave man, that iron man looks sick man.

Thanks Mamba :wave yea, really happy with the outcome...now the braveness starts again as i have a matching War Machine Maquette to contend with :slap

Hi Guys, got a new addition today and im not even kidding when i say that this Premium Format is one of the best that Sideshow have released in the movie genre. It is absolutely fantastic. The statue is an Arnie grail piece. Pure Predator Perfection! From the weapons down to the foliage base, the statue has a fantastic presence and is just crying out for a matching 1/4 predator PF or maquette...whichever, i dont care! Just do it Sideshow! The heads sculpts are perfect, hopefully this will clear up any doubters of this PF and that the QC has been very good for the majority. Paint application was surprisingly well done despite all the negative comments and the pot holey skin isnt even noticable...it infact adds to the realism of the statue. The weapons are awesome, Arnie's grenade launcher gun is extremely well put together using the 2 hands which attach to the body via the magnets. Then you have the survival knife attached to his left thigh...and the handgun and machete attached to the right. The added touches of the foliage attachments are also well done however, like the Iron Man 1/4 Maquette base, i think it could do with a bit of customising which i intend to do in the next few weeks. Adding a bit more earthy colour, more foliage and water puddles. For those of you who are on the fence about this piece let me say that regardless of the exclusive or not, the regular head sculpt for me is the far superior in terms of the overall pose and look...you just have to get this...it has instantly become one of my favourite pieces in my PF collection and i cant recommend it more to all of you....

View attachment 52168

View attachment 52169

View attachment 52170

View attachment 52171

View attachment 52172

thanks for looking guys...will have some early WIP pics of my custom War Machine maquette on Monday :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW DUTCH SCHAEFER PREMIUM FORMAT PICS** UPDATE

Great Score on Dutch and good to see a QC sticker but your IM turned out Fantastic; Robert

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW DUTCH SCHAEFER PREMIUM FORMAT PICS** UPDATE

Awesome mate, Dutch turned out great, I was tempted myself but then HT announced a 1:4 figure so I skipped.

Cannot wait to see what you do with him display wise :yess:

Awesome mate, Dutch turned out great, I was tempted myself but then HT announced a 1:4 figure so I skipped.

Cannot wait to see what you do with him display wise :yess:

That's the reason I passed on this aswell.

Your BD ironman is incredible Roberto!

Congrats Roberto, it looks pretty awesome. Though I am a fan of Arnie, I am not into Predator stuff, so I won't be getting this bad boy.

Great acquisition bro ;)

Back