Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ENTERBAY 1/4 T-800 BATTLE DAMAGE MASTERPIECE FIGU

The BEST Terminator display! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks jkno, very kind of you my friend :1-1:

Yeah have POed it from BBTS but they don't seem to be getting it in stock till March end I guess. :impatient:

great news on the pre order Sarv, bit disappointed youll have to wait a bit longer to get it :( still, im sure you've got plenty going on with all your latest arrivals that will keep your mind of the wait! :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ENTERBAY 1/4 T-800 BATTLE DAMAGE MASTERPIECE FIGU

Thanks so much David, it means a lot to me bro :1-1: and yes I have some good news! The chrome iron man bust is on its way and should be arriving soon. It has been chromed for me by a good friend of mine and he sent me some teaser pics before he despatched it to me which I'll post up later this evening or tomorrow. He was so adamant that I didn't see the final reveal until I recieve it inhand! :gah: However, the pics worked and now I'm even more excited than before :rotfl:rotfl

Okay guys, sorry about the late post of the teaser pics of the MKII 1:1 Iron Man bust. Shouldnt be too long now for him to arrive and once i have him all set up then i'll get some full inhand pics up. So for now here are some teaser pics that my friend took....i dont know how he's done the rivets but from what i can see it looks spot on!

View attachment 57883

View attachment 57882

View attachment 57884

View attachment 57885

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:1 BUST TEASER PICS COMING

Holy **** i can already tell that's going to be epic. :panic:

Okay guys, sorry about the late post of the teaser pics of the MKII 1:1 Iron Man bust. Shouldnt be too long now for him to arrive and once i have him all set up then i'll get some full inhand pics up. So for now here are some teaser pics that my friend took....i dont know how he's done the rivets but from what i can see it looks spot on!

View attachment 57883

View attachment 57882

View attachment 57884

View attachment 57885
cool cool looking good....... looking super cool can't wait :panic:

this is going to be epic :thud:

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:1 BUST TEASER PICS COMING

Congrats the king of custom ;)

Very nice Roberto, looking forward to the unveiling as the teaser looks interesting.
23lo1vr.gif

Holy **** i can already tell that's going to be epic. :panic:

cool cool looking good....... looking super cool can't wait :panic:

this is going to be epic :thud:

Congrats the king of custom ;)

Very nice Roberto, looking forward to the unveiling as the teaser looks interesting.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks guys, really looking forward to adding the MK II to my collection...can't come soon enough now! :impatient:

This will be very interesting!!!!!!!!!!

Apperently, this is gonna be epic and very interesting.

Consider me very epically intrested.

very interesting project :duff

congrats on t-800

saluti

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY ...

This will be very interesting!!!!!!!!!!

Apperently, this is gonna be epic and very interesting.

Consider me very epically intrested.

:lol

Trust me it will be epic :lecture

very interesting project :duff

congrats on t-800

saluti

Thanks so much guys, il promise to get the pics up as soon as ive recieved the bust! In the meantime let me show you a part of my collection that means aot to me.

Ever since I could remember I have always been a huge fan of Lightsabers! In the community of most FX Lightsaber forums i have been kindly given the accolade of being one of the worlds leading collectors. This is probably due to me having every single FX Lightsaber that Master Replica had released after losing their trading license back in 2007.

In the period of about 2 years i tracked down every variant and signature edition release including the rare Darth Maul Signature Edition FX Lightsaber, However what makes mine a little different is that my particular Darth Maul saber has been personally signed rather than the printed plaque included by MR. This was because many years ago when training as an amatuer bodybuilder i was introduced to Ray Park and was kindy asked by him to join in with his training routine. If i remember correctly it was around this time where he was about to start shooting his next movie blockbuster which was 'Toad' in the X-Men. He was such a great guy, very down to earth and in terms of training he 'knew his stuff!'.

Probably what separated me from alot of other FX Collectors was that i had the holy grail of FX Lightsabers. The 18k Gold Darth Vader Saber which was so rare that it was never even released to the general public. Only 50 of these Gold Vader sabers were ever made and they were given to the top 50 chief retailers that helped MR sell over one million FX Lightsabers and came in a unique black commemorative box. Well somehow i managed to get my hands on of these 50, brand new and factory sealed which i have yet to open....my collection was complete. Out of interest of its value, i actually listed it on eBay and recieved an offer of £5000 from a chap in Australia. Some may say i was crazy but i quickly removed the listing and thus declining the offer. Its probably one of the rarest pieces i own...anyway, enough chat ...here are some pics for y'all!

amyjyraz.jpg

u5asa4ev.jpg

Last edited:

Unique indeed. Not much into star wars but reading your story makes it sound very valuable. Sell it after 10years from now and I guess that 5000 will turn into 50,000.
23lo1vr.gif

View attachment 57883

View attachment 57882

View attachment 57884

View attachment 57885

WOW! Can't wait to see this. :panic:

Unique indeed. Not much into star wars but reading your story makes it sound very valuable. Sell it after 10years from now and I guess that 5000 will turn into 50,000.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarv, not sure if I'll ever be able to part with it if you knew how hard it was to get hold of it...£50,000.00??? Who knows, maybe one day :pray:

WOW! Can't wait to see this. :panic:

Thanks Firebird...that makes two of us :1-1:

Thanks Sarv, not sure if I'll ever be able to part with it if you knew how hard it was to get hold of it...£50,000.00??? Who knows, maybe one day :pray:

Well if that day comes when someone is willing to pay £50,000.00 for it if it is still MINT IN BOX then I guess all the hard work you've put in getting it will be well worth don't you think? :)

Hey, how much longer are we going to have to wait to see that beauty!

View attachment 57883

View attachment 57882

View attachment 57884

View attachment 57885

Back