Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:1 BUST TEASER PICS COMING

Well if that day comes when someone is willing to pay £50,000.00 for it if it is still MINT IN BOX then I guess all the hard work you've put in getting it will be well worth don't you think? :)

Most definately Sarv! Most definitely :hi5:

Hey, how much longer are we going to have to wait to see that beauty!

Trust me ichiro, no one is more anxious than me to recieve this. The bust was customised chrome for me by a good friend in Germany so it may be a week or so before it touches down outside my doorstep :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' W...

Okay guys, while we wait for the Mark II Iron Man bust to arrive, i thought i'd show some of my favourite pieces from my collection. All the pieces i have are all stored in their respective shipping boxes whilst our search for a new family home continues...so its nice to get them out of the boxes just to see them again. First up is one of my favourite movie characters. The Lord of Darkness Premium Format is from the film Legend, starring a young Tom Cruise. This movie is one of favourite fantasy movies of all time along with others like Krull, Willow, Clash of the Titans and Jason and the Arganauts to mention but a few...

Its such a beautiful PF with exceptional detail, not just in the sculpt but also with the mixed media. A definate keeper for me...

P.S. Took me half hour to iron the cape! :slap

yjebaqug.jpg

coming up tomorrow...

Comic Captain America PF Exclusive

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COLLECTION UPDATE* LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORMA

That is frigging sick! Wow. I know someone that is going to love it. Naming no names King Darkness :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COLLECTION UPDATE* LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORMA

That is frigging sick! Wow. I know someone that is going to love it. Naming no names King Darkness :lol

Cheers Jay, it literally is a beast! And i was thinking about King Darkness whilst loading up the pic...im sure he'll like it :)

How tall is that bad boy?

How tall is that bad boy?

I'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong but if i remember correctly, i think it stands abt 25-26 inches tall. The cape is huge and flows beautifully at the back. Any chance of increasing the size of the pic Jay...never seems to work for me:dunno

I'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong but if i remember correctly, i think it stands abt 25-26 inches tall. The cape is huge and flows beautifully at the back. Any chance of increasing the size of the pic Jay...never seems to work for me:dunno

Nice size and i'd love to see that in person.

To make the picture bigger just use the yellow box that says Insert Image. :hi5:

attachment.php

Nice size and i'd love to see that in person.

To make the picture bigger just use the yellow box that says Insert Image. :hi5:

attachment.php

Cheers buddy, yep tried all the different methods of getting the pics bigger....just never works for me:mad:

Cheers buddy, yep tried all the different methods of getting the pics bigger....just never works for me:mad:

Even uploading to photobucket and using their links? I'll make the pics bigger whenever you need mate. :hi5:

Even uploading to photobucket and using their links? I'll make the pics bigger whenever you need mate. :hi5:

Your a star Jay! :1-1: Am looking into Photobucket now. at the moment, i am uploading pics from my laptop whih are saved in My Pictures. Hence why they are maybe coming across really small. On Photobucket, which of the 4 links do you choose to upload jay?

Lord of Darkness a Excellent addition; Robert

The Lord of Darkness PF is a very awesome piece. A major congrats on be able to get a hold of this and the Captain America PF Exclusive is coming tomorrow? WOW!!! :rock

Lord of Darkness a Excellent addition; Robert

Thanks Colossus :hi5:

The Lord of Darkness PF is a very awesome piece. A major congrats on be able to get a hold of this and the Captain America PF Exclusive is coming tomorrow? WOW!!! :rock

Cheers FB :hi5: Basically what im doing is loading up pics of different pieces i have in my collection to bide the time while i wait for the Mark II to arrive. So tomorrow i'll be putting some pics of my Captain America PF. All my PF's are in their shipping boxes so i dont mind taking them out for some quick pics :)

Cheers FB :hi5: Basically what im doing is loading up pics of different pieces i have in my collection to bide the time while i wait for the Mark II to arrive. So tomorrow i'll be putting some pics of my Captain America PF. All my PF's are in their shipping boxes so i dont mind taking them out for some quick pics :)

Okay, gotcha. Nothing wrong with that at all. Looking forward to seeing your pics on these. :hi5:

The iron bust is coming along nicely :clap:clap looks very professional great job.
legend is a classic... real nice figure :)

The iron bust is coming along nicely :clap:clap looks very professional great job.
legend is a classic... real nice figure :)

Thanks Dave, yea Legend is one of my favourite movies...just had to get the PF! :yess:

Cool pf I think I need to watch the film again can barely remember it

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' W...

As promised guys, next up is the Cap himself! Renowned as one of SS's best PF's ever made along with the Hulk PF (which i'll put up pics tomorrow).

thanks for looking and tomorrow is the Hulk PF :rock

2yqa6a5e.jpg

u2u2a6as.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COLLECTION UPDATE* CAPTAIN AMERICA PREMIUM FORMAT

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yep this is one awesome PF alright! It's one that i'll never let out of my collection. Word of warning though. Watch those magnets in the shield. They have a nasty habbit of coming loose. Mine did it and so did a few other people's i know.

So when you take the shield off always check the magnets are where they are meant to be. Wouldn't want it smashing a shield.

Back