Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM CHROME IRON MAN MARK II 1:1 BUST *COMING S

Glad you like it jkno, its one of my personal favs also...i dont have much on display at the moment due to a possible new family home on the horizon some point this year but the Terminator display is one of only a few pieces that i have displayed with the rest of my collection in their respective shipping boxes :( got a busy year ahead, what with the birth of my second child only a few months away and a heck of a lot of pre orders arriving soon, i'm truly struggling for space...got over 30 shipping boxes piled up against the wall at home and thats just my Sideshow stuff! I may need to call mum and dad to see if they have any space at theirs! :yess:

Know what you mean. Unfortunately space is always a problem for most collectors...

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM CHROME IRON MAN MARK II 1:1 BUST *COMING S

Know what you mean. Unfortunately space is always a problem for most collectors...

It certainly is! Although once you manage to find decent space somewhere i think the most rewarding part of being a collector is when you get to display pieces how you want them and all the countless hours you spend moving them around until you feel that everything looks perfect :wink1:

COOL STUFF BRO WHEN WE GOING TO SEE MORE IRON MAN STUFF BRO:panic:

looking forward to this.... not as much as HULK thoe :lol just uploaded Thor to you tube i really like this one tube channel diesletya :)

Thanks DarthJay, well I'm happy to say that the custom Mark II bust is abt 2 weeks away from completion so stay tuned bud :hi5:

looking forward to this.... not as much as HULK thoe :lol just uploaded Thor to you tube i really like this one tube channel diesletya :)

Thanks Dave, yes Hulk is gonna be awesome...and very BIG! :horror

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 BD PREDATOR BONUS HEAD...

Hi guys, as so many others on the forum im just jumping on the wagon that is the Enterbay 1/4 Battle Damaged T-800 HD masterpiece Figure. Its a phenomenal piece and one which lives up to all the hype. Unfortunately, for those who have asked me about my diorama for this figure, i will have to apologise and say that at the moment i wont be having the time to make one nor build a display case for it but in due course i will definately be going to town on this one and recreate the end scene of the movie inside the industria warehouse! So for those who were waiting here are a few inhand pics that i quickly put together. Enjoy!

y8yvy4y6.jpg

heqa9uta.jpg

reba2abu.jpg

Last edited:

Looking great bud! Massive congrats on adding this one. :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ENTERBAY 1/4 T-800 BATTLE DAMAGE MASTERPIECE FIGU

Very awesome my friend ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ENTERBAY 1/4 T-800 BATTLE DAMAGE MASTERPIECE FIGU

you know i love your work...... simply amazing. Keep it up :clap:clap:clap:
any closer to see that chrome iron man bust

you know i love your work...... simply amazing. Keep it up :clap:clap:clap:
any closer to see that chrome iron man bust

Thanks so much David, it means a lot to me bro :1-1: and yes I have some good news! The chrome iron man bust is on its way and should be arriving soon. It has been chromed for me by a good friend of mine and he sent me some teaser pics before he despatched it to me which I'll post up later this evening or tomorrow. He was so adamant that I didn't see the final reveal until I recieve it inhand! :gah: However, the pics worked and now I'm even more excited than before :rotfl:rotfl

Thanks so much David, it means a lot to me bro :1-1: and yes I have some good news! The chrome iron man bust is on its way and should be arriving soon. It has been chromed for me by a good friend of mine and he sent me some teaser pics before he despatched it to me which I'll post up later this evening or tomorrow. He was so adamant that I didn't see the final reveal until I recieve it inhand! :gah: However, the pics worked and now I'm even more excited than before :rotfl:rotfl
super cool can't wait... btw my praise to you is much deserved :mexwave
now were's that HULK :lol

loving ur new piece cant wait to see ur diorama

Major congrats Roberto on the T-800 BD. It looks awesome.
23lo1vr.gif

Very awesome my friend ;)

Thanks so much Darth :wave

darthjay5445; said:
loving ur new piece cant wait to see ur diorama
thanks again Darthjay, as soon as I get some time I'll get a diorama/display sorted for this figure....promise! :yess:

Major congrats Roberto on the T-800 BD. It looks awesome.
23lo1vr.gif
thanks Sarv, it's a great figure, have you got it on standby?

super cool can't wait... btw my praise to you is much deserved :mexwave
now were's that HULK :lol
thanks Dave, well looks like the Hulk has been delayed my friend. Was scheduled for shipping this month as per SS newsletter but has now been delayed...:( stay tuned for those custom Iron Man Mark II 1:1 teaser pics bro!

Back