Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

I think we should all shut up shop and close our show shelves threads, Roberto has it sewn up right here!!

WoW! Thats mighty kind words there Wanderer and i am greatly flattered by them, thank you :1-1: I still feel unworthy of such comments as i hardly have anything out on display :( the majority of my collection are all piled up in their respective shipping boxes whilst my family search for a bigger home due to another baby arriving shortly. When i see everyone's amazing displays on this forum i am so inspired by them and know that one day i will achieve my own display/museum room...its just very difficult and fustrating being patient as i have so many ideas of how i'd display things...oh well, they say the best comes to those who wait :wink1:

Once again, thanks for the comments and not sure which part of Manchester your from but congratulations if your a Man Utd fan (Horaay!!!) and commiserations if your a Man City fan (Booooo!!!)

Certainly got a bit emotional seeing Fergusons farewell last night :monkey2

Damn, I fawkin love that Batman setup!!! Fantastic work :clap

Hey King, great to hear from you bro :hi5: Hope all is well. Thanks for the kind comments and glad you like it :1-1:

hahahaa.. :goodpost:
Roberto Collection is very inspiring to say the least.
Love your collection my friend.

Thank you DP, i feel very priviledged to hear you say that when i feel exactly the same about your collection my friend. Your displays are superb :clap Thank you, Thank you all :grouphug

I am looking so much forwards to seeing your new home with the full collection on display. I can't believe most of your collection is still in boxes. You are gonna blow people's mind when you put them all out..ahhahaahaha. Can't wait. ..... Yeah, you have time now to see and imagine where to put things and how to put the statues... which makes the wait that much more interesting.. I am sure once you finish it.. It will be purely a spectacle. :fireworks

More pics of the Batman please!!!

As you wish....my Master....ha! Ha!

8areja5y.jpg

6emu3ama.jpg

rydehyna.jpg

gajuguzu.jpg

I am looking so much forwards to seeing your new home with the full collection on display. I can't believe most of your collection is still in boxes. You are gonna blow people's mind when you put them all out..ahhahaahaha. Can't wait. ..... Yeah, you have time now to see and imagine where to put things and how to put the statues... which makes the wait that much more interesting.. I am sure once you finish it.. It will be purely a spectacle. :fireworks

Thanks DP...kind words as ever :1-1: to pass the time i often re-arrange my shipping box display :rotfl and i'm not even joking! :horror

I got the great news that Wolverine will be arriving a day early (tomorrow) instead of Wednesday so thats really put a smile on my face :) to be honest, i was looking forward to getting my Iron Man busts from Sideshow the most out of all my pre orders but after seeing the early inhand pics of the Wolverine LSF i think this is the one that i'm most excited about! :panic::panic:

Just recieved the news that the Wolverine LSF will arrive tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! So much so that I've already printed off my Wolverine Display Card!!! Ha!!

e3u6ameg.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE WOLVERINE LSF HAS LANDED!!!*

:lol

I'm happy for you mate. I'm looking forward to your video and thoughts.

:lol

I'm happy for you mate. I'm looking forward to your video and thoughts.

Thanks Jay, dont suppose you can bring me back down to earth and let me know how much i'm gonna get charged for import duty tax for this beast of a statue!!! :ignore: :lol

Postage was about $80?

Well Vat is £272 + £10.50 fedex :horror :lol

WoW! Thats mighty kind words there Wanderer and i am greatly flattered by them, thank you :1-1: I still feel unworthy of such comments as i hardly have anything out on display :( the majority of my collection are all piled up in their respective shipping boxes whilst my family search for a bigger home due to another baby arriving shortly. When i see everyone's amazing displays on this forum i am so inspired by them and know that one day i will achieve my own display/museum room...its just very difficult and fustrating being patient as i have so many ideas of how i'd display things...oh well, they say the best comes to those who wait :wink1:

Once again, thanks for the comments and not sure which part of Manchester your from but congratulations if your a Man Utd fan (Horaay!!!) and commiserations if your a Man City fan (Booooo!!!)

Certainly got a bit emotional seeing Fergusons farewell last night :monkey2

No problems fella. Looking foward to the unboxing! I had my stuff in the loft boxed away for up to 2/3 yrs and the relief of finally opening these things was pretty amazing! Definitely like being a kid again!
You're a great contributor here Roberto, long may it continue :D

And yeah I shed a tear yesterday. Fergie is a legend and we'll sorely miss him! :(

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE WOLVERINE LSF HAS LANDED!!!*

Your HT Batman Dio is coming along just nicely Andy.

Can't wait to see your Wolverine Pic's tomorrow, that thing is going to kick *** :rock

I keep saying it but I'm really excited to seeing how you will eventually display all them treasures but if I'm excited I can only imagine how you much be feeling :)

nice plaque for the lsf u must do me some for my collection looking foward to the big unboxing

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

No problems fella. Looking foward to the unboxing! I had my stuff in the loft boxed away for up to 2/3 yrs and the relief of finally opening these things was pretty amazing! Definitely like being a kid again!
You're a great contributor here Roberto, long may it continue :D

Your right abt opening the boxes after a long period of time...makes you appreciate them more I think, especially when your not seeing them day in day out. Thanks so much for your kind comments my friend, really appreciate that :1-1:

This guy makes cool custom plaques: https://forum.rebelscum.com/t1096550/

They look cool Sergui, thanks for the heads up pal :hi5:

Your HT Batman Dio is coming along just nicely Andy.

Can't wait to see your Wolverine Pic's tomorrow, that thing is going to kick *** :rock

I keep saying it but I'm really excited to seeing how you will eventually display all them treasures but if I'm excited I can only imagine how you much be feeling :)

Thanks Steve, I pray that Wolverine passes customs okay and is loaded on the van for delivery tomorrow! Feeling like a kid at Christmas all over again and I'm 35 :slap

Lucky bastard :lol
I'm sure I'll get the reminder soon enough :gah:

nice plaque for the lsf u must do me some for my collection looking foward to the big unboxing

Cheers DarthJay, let me know what pieces you have and send me a PM, I'll be glad to help you out buddy. My pics and vids may not be the best as I'll be doing both with my iPhone so bare with me :lol

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Thanks Paramore, I'll try my best to get some half decent pics up for yous all :hi5:

Landed? Where? Where is it? ;)

Boy your going to have so much fun! These things are so darn addicting!

Back