Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE WOLVERINE LSF HAS LANDED!!!*

Landed? Where? Where is it? ;)

Boy your going to have so much fun! These things are so darn addicting!

On the Fedex Van as we speak Alex so wont be long now! Although i will have to wait until i get home from work...Still cant believe no-one else has recieved theirs yet :dunno

On the Fedex Van as we speak Alex so wont be long now! Although i will have to wait until i get home from work...Still cant believe no-one else has recieved theirs yet :dunno

I have found a few who have but no pics from them! Lazy ha? You and me and Squid, will rock this place!!! :yess:

I have found a few who has but no pics from them! Lazy ha? You and me and Squid, will rock this place!!! :yess:

Ha! Listen Alex, is the belt is easy to put on? Its not going to be awkward is it? :dunno Any pointers for when opening the box and taking things out? Apart from the obvious..like...dont drop it on its head! ha!

Good and bad news guys!! The bad news is that FedEx still haven't delivered my Wolverine LSF!!!...however, the good news is that a very attractive young lady has just turned up from UPS to deliver our flat pack baby changing unit! Get in!!!

yze8yqav.jpg

Haha man you're so pumped right now!!

Please make a video!

ITS HERE AT LAST!!!

My wife just text me...this is what she typed..'It's Huge and very Dirty!'

It brought back memories from our days of courting!! :1-1: :lol

She is going to take a pic of the box for me in the next hour guys so i'll load that up as soon as. I know its just a box but until i get home it will have to do :(

Yes, I can confirm it was the box that my wife was referring to when she said it was HUGE and very DIRTY! Ha!

Here you go guys, WOLVERINE LSF has arrived to the UK!! Woop Woop!

tysa8u4a.jpg

amuhave6.jpg

So that's it until tonite, I promise to get the pics up ASAP and then do a short video for you. If you have any requests for certain pictures then just let me know

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE WOLVERINE LSF / PICS ARE IN!!*

Saweeeeeeeeet!.....Congrats!

I don't have this on order. But I do have the LSF reaper shipping next week. Hope the box is designed to look as cool as wolvies, that velvet is a nice touch.

Chris

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE WOLVERINE LSF / PICS ARE IN!!*

come on come on come on come on come ?

Yea, made the base myself! Thanks for the kind comments guys and for being patient. This is the sort of piece that would make you happy to quit collecting! It's like scoring an amazing goal and everyone asking to end the game cos of how good it was. Guys, I'm not joking, this statue is just put of this world!!! I've got so many pics guys, please be patient...

savy4ybe.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back