Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE WOLVERINE LSF / PICS & VIDEO ARE IN!!*

Yeah i have a 42" Endo so i know they look ****ing amazing! I wouldn't sell off all my PF's to have these but i'd like a few. Dr Doom & Spiderman would be epic.

Yea, i'd love to have that Endo, and i still may get him one day...these LSF's are addictive though. Yep, Doom and Spiderman are no brainers for me pal :exactly:

Some late night pics I took before calling it a day...

2y9yzepy.jpg

5ebudyve.jpg

he5ysyha.jpg

uranagub.jpg

Those of you that are recieving theirs in the next day or so will be in for a treat!!! He is awesome!!'[/QUOTE]

Awesome! You leaving it out on display for a bit?

Awesome! You leaving it out on display for a bit?

Yea...till Saturday (which is my birthday!) :fest :lol i've got my parents and friends arriving on Saturday so i want them to see it before i take him down for storage :( In the end the Wolverine LSF was kind of my birthday present as my wife put in half the amount in the end and some of the birthday money i get will go towards it too. Before then i have to customise those dreadful shoulder guards and try to rectify those symmetrical battle scratches around the edges....and then customise the base too!

:lol Happy birthday in advance. :fest

I can't wait to see how you fix the pads. The BD part is the only thing that lets it down a bit. Now 3A know how to paint BD :lecture

:lol Happy birthday in advance. :fest

I can't wait to see how you fix the pads. The BD part is the only thing that lets it down a bit. Now 3A know how to paint BD :lecture

Thanks mate :hi5: yea, i'm going to be the big 21! :woo NOT! :lol

I actually had a go at the shoulder guards last night and was trying to reduce those horrific BD on the edgings...its only early stages and not sure if i'm going to re-start the shoulder guards from scratch as i feel that it can be corrected without having to sand it down and primer it as i want to keep the scratch marks and those hole wounds...although early signs are that i may be able to get away with it...let me post you a pic of a before and after shot i took from my early attempts...

ynytu9e6.jpg

Still have to add a few more coats of blue and then add my own battle damage to finish it off...I'll decide after that as to whether it looks okay or whether to start from scratch.

Have to say that SSC's paint application for the BD edgings on the shoulder guard is awful!

Already looking better with them gone :lol Yeah they aren't very good at BD on anything imo.

Followed your link on One Sixth UK, great pics of the Wolverine LSF! :rock Will not have a dig through the rest of your thread!

Fantastic shots Rob! Kongrats, I think that is thee Wolverine piece to own.

:clap Great piece Rob. Man he looks amazing. The pf looks like a child next to him... ahahahaah.. :) I love your setup with the plaque. Great job. So you gotta pack him up again? :( till the new house eh... :)

So the big question do you feel that this is the best piece in your collection?

I'm in the process of moving home so i just wanted to show some pics of my Enterbay HD Masterpiece T2 T-800 1/4 scale figure display before i dismantle it. Basically, the idea for the display was that i wanted to recreate the pose of Arnie and a similiar lighting effect taken from the original T2 movie poster shown below:

View attachment 49036

so i took my T-800 and purchased the closest thing i could find to use as a Harley Fatboy...unfortunatey, there arent too many 1/4 scale bikes out there so i was eventually lucky enough to find one on eBay...it was already customised in black in order to replicate the fatboy so i though to myself that it was probably the best one i was going to get. Next i decided to recreate a base and thought what better than to design part of a motorway/road - it kind of made sense what with the motorcycle...

once the base was completed i hand made a display case from black and clear acrylic which i was really happy with and added some cool looking spot lights to go into the top of the case (which has a separate opening lid that i made so i could remove it to put the lights in...please enjoy the pics of the final results...

View attachment 49037

View attachment 49038

View attachment 49039

one of the best custom displays I have seen, you have good talent and we need to chat further I may be able to put some work your way :)

No wonder you are so pumped and asked me to check out your new LsF. Dang that thing is massive and nice!
I feel so not worthy now seeing your FB, beautiful child, all pumped yet handy as can be and humble at that!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Fantastic shots Rob! Kongrats, I think that is thee Wolverine piece to own.

Many thanks King, you da man! :hi5:

:clap Great piece Rob. Man he looks amazing. The pf looks like a child next to him... ahahahaah.. I love your setup with the plaque. Great job. So you gotta pack him up again? till the new house eh... :)

Hey guys, trust me, he is so cool! It's THE definitive Wolverine collectable! Oh yes, he's going back in his box after Saturday (my birthday) :fest
Got friends and family arriving so I think it's only fair that they get to see the awesomeness that is Wolverine :yess:

So the big question do you feel that this is the best piece in your collection?

He is my second favourite Ant, I'm afraid I'm a sucker for Iron Man so my MKIII LSF still stays at number one position :)

one of the best custom displays I have seen, you have good talent and we need to chat further I may be able to put some work your way

Thanks do much Lee for the kind words...would love to chat my friend although with a new baby about to arrive I doubt I'll get a chance to make any new custom displays for a while

No wonder you are so pumped and asked me to check out your new LsF. Dang that thing is massive and nice!
I feel so not worthy now seeing your FB, beautiful child, all pumped yet handy as can be and humble at that!

Hey Jeff, your kind words always make me smile and it's guys like you that makes this hobby a more enjoyable one. Thank you for compliment regarding my daughter, she is definately a daddy's girl and although she's 2 years old she already knows the names of most Marvel characters! :lol thank you once again my friend...

Very great pics, for awesome acquisition bro ;)

Thanks as ever Darth! :clap

Hey Jeff, your kind words always make me smile and it's guys like you that makes this hobby a more enjoyable one. Thank you for compliment regarding my daughter, she is definately a daddy's girl and although she's 2 years old she already knows the names of most Marvel characters! :lol thank you once again my friend...

Oh she looks older. Haha making sure to have an ally in the house smart move. Maybe something I should consider

Oh she looks older. Haha making sure to have an ally in the house smart move. Maybe something I should consider

:rotfl Well, technically she is. She'll be 3 years old in December so really she's 2 and a bit :wink1: She's the most adorable thing in the world and i just hope she takes to her new brother or sister really well :pray:

No alley way needed Jeff, all my pieces are well out of harms way...but she's so cute and always says 'Daddy, pick me up, pick me up' when she wants to see any new piece that has arrived. She's mesmorised by the Wolverine LSF at the moment :horror and as a pan around the room and see the huge amount of shipping boxes all piled up, i think to myself...little does she know that one day....all this will be yours! :lecture :lol

Back