Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, it still says reservation submitted. To be honest I'm shocked considering all I see is cancellations, oh well i'll just be patient I guess :cool:

Although i'm kinda mad at myself for not going on both waitlists reg and exclusive, I would have converted by now if I had done that :banghead

hey were are you located in canada??

Is anyone else worried about this thing being shipped?
Her hand with the glove coming off for example, anyone think it'll break during shipping? Think the cold weather will have any effect?
:chew

so anybody else think this is going to go up on second chance with all the cancelations?

Most SS peices are going to be up for Second Chance... with How they choose ES and with SS pushing everything to 4th Quarter Cancelations are a given.

Her hand with the glove coming off for example, anyone think it'll break during shipping? Think the cold weather will have any effect?

The hand is probably removable and will be in a seperate part of the packaging.

The hand is probably removable and will be in a seperate part of the packaging.

That's what I'm was hoping/thinking.

Most SS peices are going to be up for Second Chance... with How they choose ES and with SS pushing everything to 4th Quarter Cancelations are a given.

yeah i had it on order but had to cancel for other stuff that i wanted so i hoping it does go up on second chance that way i could get it with reward points or hopefully have the money for it by then

I still haven't even converted yet, I had the chance to pick one up off a fellow freak here but, in corolation to where we both lived the shipping was more then I was wanting to pay once it was converted into worthless Canadain money!!!

I hope I don't regret it.

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

was kinda hoping to get mine converted as well, but it's not looking good. mind you there's a lot of them to be shipped yet, and people can still cancel right up the time of shipping (almost) so mine may still convert.

but if not anyone on here thinking of cancelling lmk.
thanks

Last edited:
was kinda hoping to get mine converted as well, but it's not looking good. mind you there's a lot of them to be shipped yet, and people can still cancel right up the time of shipping (almost) so mine may still convert.

if not anyone on here thinking of cancelling lmk.
thanks

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Back