S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not even a fair comparison man. He has single joints and Gokus joints are all out of whack in that pic!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thats not even a fair comparison man. He has single joints and Gokus joints are all out of whack in that pic!

There's nothing abnormal about Goku's joints in the pic, man. If I bent his arm up it'd look worse because the elbow joint is pale and even more prevelant on the other side.

Yes, I see the difference and have stated the difference piece-by-piece. Your response was a laughing gif and, "you can't be serious." Not exactly a counterpoint, but I digress.

And dude, if you think that there's some kind of "fear" in differing opinions on an online message board on my end then I have a gigantic bridge to sell you.... seriously. You stating that toys being called toys offends you doesn't make ME look bad; save your e-threats.

E-threats? Pretty sure I was just giving you a heads up. I didn't say it offends me either. You can look at those awful screw holes in your sota figures all day if you want. I'll take hidden articulation thank you. Perhaps you should take an internet time out. You're being pretty hostile to everyone.

E-threats? Pretty sure I was just giving you a heads up. I didn't say it offends me either. Perhaps you should take an internet time out.

Or maybe you should just take a look at life outside of the internet and realize that people actually respect alternative opinions without causing a scene.

TJ Duckett, I dare you to do this in a Hot Toys thread of any kind, and come back to us in one piece :rotfl bonus points if you make a dolls argument!

Give me a link to a hot toys thread and I'll do it.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

This coming from the guy who's creating a scene that spans many pages :ohbfrank:

Exactly. TJ you and you alone have propagated this entire incident. I did nothing but send you a laughing gif, which apparently sent you into a rage.

Or maybe you should just take a look at life outside of the internet and realize that people actually respect alternative opinions without causing a scene.

I'm not the one tearing this thread apart with rage right now. Do you need a mirror?

This coming from the guy who's creating a scene that spans many pages :ohbfrank:

So... are you saying I shouldn't have replied to anyone? Or, that anyone shouldn't have replied to me? Including yourself?

Conversation =/= scene

I'm not the one tearing this thread apart with rage right now. Do you need a mirror?

I have to say, your responses are the most overdramatic thing in the past few pages. Way to make something out of nothing, and I'm not going to feed it farther. Just respond a last time please. thanks.

Exactly. TJ you and you alone have propagated this entire incident. I did nothing but send you a laughing gif, which apparently sent you into a rage.
Plus he is really the only one trying to propagate this 'Figuarts are toys' argument, which I rarely see elsewhere. He has....pretty much the rest of the pages against him

Next thing you know, he's gonna claim Figmas, and Nendoroids are toys. :lol
Give me a link to a hot toys thread and I'll do it.

Go to the Marvel boards and pick your poison. :lol

I don't recommend it. They'll slaughter you alive.

I'm actually laughing really hard right know the way you guys describe them like they're animals. And the comment fat made about the lions den almost made me cry.

Plus he is really the only one trying to propagate this 'Figuarts are toys' argument, which I rarely see elsewhere. He has....pretty much the rest of the pages against him

But they are toys. Whether they're "adult toys" or "childrens toys" they are TOYS. There's nothing to propogate. If you feel insecure about COLLECTING TOYS then that's something you need to deal with. But trying to shame people who are ok with that fact doesn't even make sense.

But I'll give you the floor to actually speak your side; If these are not toys, then what are they?

I'm actually laughing really hard right know the way you guys describe them like they're animals. And the comment fat made about the lions den almost made me cry.

Trust me Shonen, if you think we are bad in regards to this, Hot Toys collectors will make your life hell if you say anything bad about them.

So... are you saying I shouldn't have replied to anyone? Or, that anyone shouldn't have replied to me? Including yourself?

Conversation =/= scene

I have to say, your responses are the most overdramatic thing in the past few pages. Way to make something out of nothing, and I'm not going to feed it farther. Just respond a last time please. thanks.

1322.gif

They are, even one of the boards uses that description :lol

Conversation =/= scene

FatHotei's posts actually aren't that overdramatic, he's just making simple posts in response to you, and you are just trying to create some meaningless argument to justify everything you are saying. What you're doing is arguing with everyone, not having a conversation, and ergo, you are creating a scene.

Back