S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, anyone checked some new interviews on youtube? nothing?

Yeah I finally know how Blood feels like.

tumblr_n40byegfwZ1sqj2jwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5oqqkdgHH1qg26zfo8_250.gif

pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i3.gif

So I wonder how some retailers like BBTS and ToyzintheBox are going to price SDCC Goku. Likelihood is they might jack the price up if they don't get some solid stock from Bluefin.

MHToyshop had some SDCC Goku stock up on eBay but they were selling him for about $150 a pop. I also just noticed they had him on their website for $129.99 as well.

So out of curiousity, what facebook groups do people join and follow for info from retailers and such? I use facebook almost never, so I'm kind of new to that stuff.

I put in a request to the Agelessgeeks BST group and a Dragonball figures group and actually just got denied I guess? Since I don't see it in my groups and it's no longer pending. Is there some protocol to join these groups that I'm uninitiated for?

So out of curiousity, what facebook groups do people join and follow for info from retailers and such? I use facebook almost never, so I'm kind of new to that stuff.

I put in a request to the Agelessgeeks BST group and a Dragonball figures group and actually just got denied I guess? Since I don't see it in my groups and it's no longer pending. Is there some protocol to join these groups that I'm uninitiated for?

I just requested to join and a day or so later I realized I was in the group. Strange how they didn't accept you. You could message Alex Blas and ask if he could let you in. As far as groups, Ageless Geeks is the only Facebook group I'm a part of. That plus Sideshow and DBF are my only online groups/forums of info about figures.

If you do message Alex tell him you're PayPal ready. It's an inside joke, he'll def let you in after getting a good laugh.

@RKenshin, Tamashii/Bluefin failed this year. Nothing new, weak display, exclusive fiasco. I was looking forward to this for a while now just to get let the *****k down. Now I know better never to try to guess Tamashii's plan's with logic. It just doesn't work that way with them...

I tried to ask Alex Blas for troubleshooting and the guy doesn't respond. In fact, I don't think he's ever responded to my queries. If he keeps this up, I am going to boycott agelessgeeks.com. This is no way to conduct customer service.

I joined ageless geeks on facebook just as Alex decided he wasnt going to sell to any international customers so I decided it wasnt worth staying.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I tried to ask Alex Blas for troubleshooting and the guy doesn't respond. In fact, I don't think he's ever responded to my queries. If he keeps this up, I am going to boycott agelessgeeks.com. This is no way to conduct customer service.

I don't ever buy from the guy, I'm just part of his group. While he does have competitive prices for a small shop, I go where my spidey sense tells me it's cheapest.

I joined ageless geeks on facebook just as Alex decided he wasnt going to sell to any international customers so I decided it wasnt worth staying.

That's a really stupid business decision. Lol

It really is, I was on the verge of buying some stuff due to good comments on here, but apparently a couple bad buyers is enough to blanket ban all customers outside the USA. I would have thought thats alot of custom he is missing.

It really is, I was on the verge of buying some stuff due to good comments on here, but apparently a couple bad buyers is enough to blanket ban all customers outside the USA. I would have thought thats alot of custom he is missing.

Still very rude of him not to even dignify the uninformed with an answer. Kinda douchey.

I joined the Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts Group. Alex Blas (Ageless Geeks) is on there and usually takes pre-orders. Solid group but there's the occasional bad egg (likely because of a bad sale). People sell Figuarts on there too.

對好多龍珠迷嚟講,心口多個字意義重大

好似我咁,
背後無「界王」我一定唔會放埋同比逹打
前後無「悟」,我一定唔會放埋同菲利打

之前隻黑髮悟空,基本只可以單獨display出嚟,因為嗰套衫黑髮悟空幾乎無打過...

Took this from toysdaily forum in Hong Kong and thought it had to be shared.

Basically this guy says that the kanji on Goku's gi is meaningful.

If Goku's gi doesn't have the words "kai oh" (界王), he won't pose with Scouter Vegeta. If his gi doesn't have the "go" (悟), then Goku won't be posed with Freeza.

The previous release base form Goku can be posed on its own since he's never really fought in that gi on its own.

Back