S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly this got stupid a few pages back. I thought it was over already. TJ and I already agreed on a common understanding (sort of). I'm getting a webache and it's just funny to me now. How this continued on for this long is beyond me. I shall speak no more on this matter and hold my tongue, this I swear by the old gods and the new

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Idk if you posted it wrong but I don't see what I said that may have annoyed you? Could you please repost said statement that I made? I wasn't trying to annoy or continue this on in any hostile fashion.

I actually meant to quote angelo there and then I went onto respond to him anyways. That's completely my bad. I was up for almost 24 hours, and then got a 4 hour nap this afternoon, so I'm just rushing around trying to get everything done so that I can get to sleep until Monday. I really do apologize, and you're fine. I appreciate you clarifying.

------------------------------------------------------

Deadpool SDCC trailer leaked:

https://youtu.be/t5tnu0kOx-8

Does Bandai only have license to the Marvel Studios franchises? Because a deadpool figuarts would really make my day.

I actually meant to quote angelo there and then I went onto respond to him anyways. That's completely my bad. I was up for almost 24 hours, and then got a 4 hour nap this afternoon, so I'm just rushing around trying to get everything done so that I can get to sleep until Monday. I really do apologize, and you're fine. I appreciate you clarifying.

Does Bandai only have license to the Marvel Studios franchises? Because a deadpool figuarts would really make my day.

Now I can step back gracefully [emoji108]🏼

a829463ff613fa3246c888cdc5cce624.jpg

- Already gave my points to where i feel Marvel Legends are of said quality fairly in depth. If you choose to, pages later ignore those points that's fine, but it doesn't mean that they weren't said. And in terms of "indisputable" it's all subjective, because there's nothing indisputable that you can give me arguing for the case of figuarts or let's be realistic in stating that you already would have rather than all of this extra-curricular bs that is still ongoing.

- I have to conscede on the implying that Hasbro is junk thing, because whether the post was deleted or I misread something, it ain't there now so it's irrelevant. No problem recanting that. But in fairness, why did you dodge where I asked you to quote me to turn around and ask the same of me?

- Why does the preference of reading a paragraph that doesn't look like it was typed by a 10 year old just who realized he can swear online and not get in trouble from his parents equate some sort of sensitivity to you? You don't even realize that that makes no sense. You can't say anything to insult me and in fact, the reason that you're in such a tizzy is because YOU were offended that you don't feel a line of TOYS you collect was given the respect you feel it deserves... and yes, I'm now laughing. To each their own, though. If your next response isn't something of substance, you can just have the last, asterisks ridden word.

I didn't ignore it, I actually responded to it awhile back. So your argument can't be indisputable because it's subjective? Damn opinions!

Of course you have to concede because I never said that and you just made **** up. I did appreciate the fact that you're trying to defend yourself on thinking that I deleted the comment. Quote me where I said that you're comparing "Tamashii to ****ing Hasbro?" Because I believe Hasbro is inferior to Tamashii. I've been open about that since the beginning of this ****ing argument. Was that not made clear to you?

Posting a comment that says "some responses are pretty mean" doesn't scream or equate sensitivity to you? The term "mean" establishes that somebody posted a comment that affected your feelings in a negative way. How am I offended that a line of action figures that I collect, which happens to be the exact same reason why all of us are here on this forum, aren't giving the respect they deserve when they have been throughout this entire argument?

I'm done with TJ Duckett. It's just fun to **** with somebody once in awhile.

Agreed, crisis, this whole argument is dumb as ****. Goodnight internet.

You can stay, I'm leaving. TJ Duckett asked the group a few questions awhile back that nobody has answered. That would probably be the best place to pick it up again.

I didn't ignore it, I actually responded to it awhile back. So your argument can't be indisputable because it's subjective? Damn opinions!

Of course you have to concede because I never said that and you just made **** up. I did appreciate the fact that you're trying to defend yourself on thinking that I deleted the comment. Quote me where I said that you're comparing "Tamashii to ****ing Hasbro?" Because I believe Hasbro is inferior to Tamashii. I've been open about that since the beginning of this ****ing argument. Was that not made clear to you?

Posting a comment that says "some responses are pretty mean" doesn't scream or equate sensitivity to you? The term "mean" establishes that somebody posted a comment that affected your feelings in a negative way. How am I offended that a line of action figures that I collect, which happens to be the exact same reason why all of us are here on this forum, aren't giving the respect they deserve when they have been throughout this entire argument?

- No... if an opinion is indisputable, it's no longer an opinion by the very meaning of the word.... what are you talking about?

- Can't concede and cover it up at the same time. Pick one. I believe I stated the correct answer in your quote, but that's seemingly not dramatic enough.

- And there you go, exactly: I've brought up examples of Hasbro that definitely are on par or beat figuarts, and you just go past it. You're clear as day in stating that you think figuarts are on par with things like Hasbro TF classics and the like, and while I think that's a joke I'm not going to call you wrong in an opinion. I'M not the one between the two of us that feels that opinions are fact.

- And stating that a post is mean is calling a spade a spade. No more, no less. If you think that just snapping at a poster who didn't even say anything offensive with shut the **** up is ok or regular then that's a personal problem but that's not my style. And, you answered your own question - Your offended in feeling that a line you collect isn't being given the respect you feel it deserves... and I'm still not going to give it the verbal fellatio that you feel it does. build a bridge and get over it. I'm done.

Tonight's episode of Dragonball Super was awesome :D Vegeta's so cool in it and the situations were very funny. We get to see a bit more action as well. Next week , it seems like the rest of the cast will be re-introduced like Yamcha, Tien and gang :) Anime4Fun if you wanna see it :)

Tonight's episode of Dragonball Super was awesome :D Vegeta's so cool in it and the situations were very funny. We get to see a bit more action as well. Next week , it seems like the rest of the cast will be re-introduced like Yamcha, Tien and gang :) Anime4Fun if you wanna see it :)

Was it dubbed or subbed?

Yamcha's coming back?!? That's why I'm even watching the show to begin with. I wanna see his amazing feats and potent, gripping storylines. Lol, jk but I'm def excited to catch it tomorrow. I love seeing Vegeta being a family man. It shows another side of him, and it's usually touching and hilarious all at the same time. Did you watch it live or with subs? If it's up already, I'm making that a priority tomorrow morning!

You had me at Yamcha. <3

Oh no, there are no subs yet :) Just found it on Anime4Fun tonight. Subs will probably be out in a few days just like the first episode (2 or 3 days) :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's what I was talking about awhile back with them retconning the movies. The movies will probably become arcs adding more detail to their stories that couldn't be put in a 2 hour movie. So if this does happen and RoF becomes an arc we may actually see frieza train and how they became ssgss's and when vegeta became a ssg.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

According to recent information and an interview with Toriyama, BoG and RoF will indeed be shown as mini arcs in DBS. The upcoming episode titles are actually out on the web. I'll look for em in a bit and post em

Back