S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See I'm not always wrong
acc401876018b92d24ab64d2102b9bed.jpg
d6d613c9150a022d0af72e9893eaf41e.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Well, on the plus side... it makes sense. If the two movies are what retconned GT then It's pretty appropriate since those are movies and the series doesn't take place after them... I got that vibe when it was shown that Beerus was being presented as a "new" foe.

not sure why this was necessary, kind of seems like it cheapens the movies, but I think I can get behind it if DBS bridges the gap between the two movies and makes SSGod Vegeta an official form.

not sure why this was necessary, kind of seems like it cheapens the movies, but I think I can get behind it if DBS bridges the gap between the two movies and makes SSGod Vegeta an official form.

That's all I really wanna see. We got to see Goku with pink hair, by god we deserve to see Vegeta with pink hair as well!

It could serve simply to fill in new viewers (kids most likely or newer fans in general) on the events of the movies. Judging by the episode titles, it's not gonna take up too many episodes and I could say around episode 15-20 is when we'll start getting into the post RoF stuff. I just think of it as a simple retelling by another narrator. Same general plot with some minor differences. The movies were more condensed and to the point while with a TV show format, it can be more fleshed out and I don't really mind that.

Well, on the plus side... it makes sense. If the two movies are what retconned GT then It's pretty appropriate since those are movies and the series doesn't take place after them... I got that vibe when it was shown that Beerus was being presented as a "new" foe.

I don't think Beerus is the new foe. The REAL story is gonna begin after the RoF arc. This is simply an easy way of easing us into the action by presenting the familiar movies with more detail and then slapping us with (hopefully) a fleshed out brand new story we haven't seen yet.

well, considering that this sdcc for shfiuarts DBZ not give us nothing new, the next question is: "when and where is the next event, they could show us something new about shf DBZ?":borg

well, considering that this sdcc for shfiuarts DBZ not give us nothing new, the next question is: "when and where is the next event, they could show us something new about shf DBZ?":borg

Next event for Japan is July 22nd or so

That's all I really wanna see. We got to see Goku with pink hair, by god we deserve to see Vegeta with pink hair as well!

It could serve simply to fill in new viewers (kids most likely or newer fans in general) on the events of the movies. Judging by the episode titles, it's not gonna take up too many episodes and I could say around episode 15-20 is when we'll start getting into the post RoF stuff. I just think of it as a simple retelling by another narrator. Same general plot with some minor differences. The movies were more condensed and to the point while with a TV show format, it can be more fleshed out and I don't really mind that.

I completely agree! I actually really liked that hair color, which I know is a very unpopular opinion, but I'm full of those!

I watched the first two episodes on youtube. I liked the first episode a lot better, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. This "Gods arc" is my favorite Dragon Ball arc since the Freeza arc (Another unpopular opinion, I'm sure! :))

Soooo...any news from SDCC? New characters? Release dates (especially Trunks advanced colour?)?

This might as well be the second time I could drop an 'I told you so'.

We've had it right? Still no new reveals? I'm afraid me Bardoon (and others I've forgotten now) called it right.
Yeap nothing like I've told u guys lol. N no answers guys, haven't ran into anyone yet[emoji20] n goku again sold out and limit dropped to 1 people are going bananas. Last try here today, wish me luck

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

**** yous till havent got one wolvie!? Shiiiit, GL! man:gah:

At Tamashii: :slap

Agreed, crisis, this whole argument is dumb as ****. Goodnight internet.

Yeah I finally know how Blood feels like.

Seems to me like the movies were almost a test to see how alive the franchise is and now that they saw how much it is, they're like **** this, we're switching gears to a full series.

Yeap nothing like I've told u guys lol. N no answers guys, haven't ran into anyone yet[emoji20] n goku again sold out and limit dropped to 1 people are going bananas. Last try here today, wish me luck

I hope that is the "last try" for an extra, because that is insane otherwise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, wolvie! Bluefin really screwed the pooch on this one.

I did. I love Snyder's visuals and his tone. Not a huge Man of Steel fan, but some of the elements sit better with me after seeing the BvS trailers, not all but some. But still, Watchmen is a near perfect comic book film imo, and 300, while occasionally stilted by its own absurdity, is an instant battleground classic with some of the best violence I have seen in a sword and shield movie.

Also, how about Batfleck directing the next Batman movie? His career has taken an odd turn since Argo huh?

It's a great rival to Marvel, where it was a universe dominated by origin stories, DC going the other route gives instant gravitas to its characters.

Sorry Fat I had totally missed your response to me here. I hope BvS will make you appreciate man of steel more. Snyder is certainly one of the best in the game (and his haters never cease to astound me with their bias and/or blindness to the layers of his work). Affleck directing Batman solo film is something I called quite soon after his announcement because I thought it was actually a part of his deal in order to continue his directorial career no matter what happens and I think I was right on that. He's done 3 great movies (seriously, apart from his lauded films The Town and Argo, his debut Gone Baby Gone is one of the best film debuts I know), he's the best actor-turned director imo (ignoring Clint for a moment, cause I don't know how you would compare him to anyone else) and I've always defended him as an actor. I was shocked when he was announced as batman, but not because I hated it, but because of the exact same reasons Ben just himself said on the sdcc panel (watch that ****, he's great). But I think Ben is gonna turn out to be the most cb accurate batman in every way, and possibly the best one after Conroy imo. He certainly has one of the more wowing and fluctuating careers in modern hollywood.

I'm not really a fan of the way marvel studios approaches things but I think anyone with a fair perspective can agree that the niche the two have carved out for themselves forms a pretty interesting division. Adding the Foxverse to that makes me say with those 3 behemoths we have an extremely wide encompassing coverage for cb movies that on the whole I think is great, whatever my personal opinion on each one separately.

Back