S-Hero Batman/Superman TAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed the cape is inserted into the upper chest. Super ouch! ;)
The cape is swappable between a wired and drape cape, which wasn’t solicited but what people asked for.
The works best by having it slot into the chest. Hot Toys Cavill Superman also has slots in his chest for the cape.

The trick to make it look good, is to raise the shirt to cover those slots. Hopefully we won’t have an issue doing that with the S-Hero Superman. It’s a shame there was no minor futzing of the figure in this first video.

The cape is swappable between a wired and drape cape, which wasn’t solicited but what people asked for.
The works best by having it slot into the chest. Hot Toys Cavill Superman also has slots in his chest for the cape.

The trick to make it look good, is to raise the shirt to cover those slots. Hopefully we won’t have an issue doing that with the S-Hero Superman. It’s a shame there was no minor futzing of the figure in this first video.
The only trade-off got removable cape is hiding the holes.

That means constant adjusting. Might be frustrating... But unless we have it in hand, we'll never know.

It looks like BigBreda has put up a member’s only review on YouTube . I am guessing the video will get released to all and members get early access. I was able to access the thumbnail while doing an internet search. It’s nice to see someone adjust the belt with loops higher and cover the cape slots in the chest.
1723029702173.jpeg

It looks like BigBreda has put up a member’s only review on YouTube . I am guessing the video will get released to all and members get early access. I was able to access the thumbnail while doing an internet search. It’s nice to see someone adjust the belt with loops higher and cover the cape slots in the chest.
View attachment 718741
Looking at it, how else do you handle interchangeable capes with the neckline being so low?

The cape holes might be the only engineering option. Hoping it get covered by the suit like the pic/

Looks nice...boots might not have ankle movement, nor did he try to show it but still a bit unsure as he didn't change out to boots to see what is there.

Heads look nice and so does suit...

I really like that base. It's nice and well done.

Last edited:
Looking at the video, I was worried about the suit billowing, but it looks like there’s padding underneath the suit that’s causing the texture.
IMG_2888.jpeg

Here’s a crude adjustment to the eyes. In real life, it’s hard to the match the skin tone and make it seamless, so I was wondering what painting the irises black would look like. The 3-D nature of the sculpt might make changing the whites of his eyes to flesh look strange. The sculpts really do look good as they are (better than the prototypes) but it’ll be easier to determine once in hand.
IMG_2886.jpeg
IMG_2886.jpeg

Last edited:
When these were first solicited, I was really bothered by the lack of ankle articulation (same reason I no longer buy figs from Rovanic).
While it still bugs me, I'm really impressed by how the Superman turned out. I went ahead and placed PO's on OSK for the 2 Batman versions. Here's hoping at least one releases soon!

When these were first solicited, I was really bothered by the lack of ankle articulation (same reason I no longer buy figs from Rovanic).
While it still bugs me, I'm really impressed by how the Superman turned out. I went ahead and placed PO's on OSK for the 2 Batman versions. Here's hoping at least one releases soon!
Yup! I think TNBA and Supes will look good together.

Hot Toys figures have been getting larger and larger over time, so I don't think this is necessarily undersized. Not going to be putting it with Hot Toys anyway.

One thing that is concerning in that video is that the body just has those two huge slots to put the cape in. Hopefully the suit can be futzed to stay over top of those slots.
I wonder why Hot Toys made their figs bigger?

Everything 5 years ago seem smaller...

20240809_142133.jpg

What a great figure. Clean, simple and put together pretty well.

I don't like the stand or pole it comes with though, it's not height adjustable so you can only use the pole for flying/hovering and relaxed hands would have been a nice addition.

Now I know what to expect, I'm going to be pre-ordering a Batman to go with it. Question is, which version?

What a great figure. Clean, simple and put together Now I know what to expect, I'm going to be pre-ordering a Batman to go with it. Question is, which version?
I’ve always associated the Superman series as part of the TNBA era, so that’s the Batman I’m getting to go with my Supes figure. I think Bruce Timm would agree.

IMG_1921.jpeg

Cant wait.

As far as batman goes, I agree that TNBA goes with him, but I got both because I need to have the TAS represented. Shame that ssr joker came out like ****.

Does anyone else hum the theme to Superman TAS when looking at the figure?

I want to put this is a flying pose permanently....will spandex stretch permanently also?

Back