Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah someone on here was doing one, but had to do a bunch of extra sculpting in the ab area and i thought it was said that area was ultra thin to work with.

but looks like whom ever you've got doing the work should be capable of doing it. though if it was me, and it's not:lol i would also do the Wolverine PF at the same time to go along with the VS dio, which would be the ultimate setup imo.:lecture a brown conversion of course so it matches the dio.:yess:

Awesome idea quad. 1/4 fully sculpted and matching brown costumes...GREATNESS! SSC should have done this from the get go.

Awesome, i love it .

e0371b64.png

98bd544f.png

I have 2 exes boxed, to sell or custom. Thoughts on sculpted costuming filip?

For me... fully sculpted is the only way to go. However, this piece would require a talented person to make the sculpt look like he's wearing a costume. To make this piece work, someone would have to sculpt some folds in his costume before it's painted. The punisher comiquette is a perfect example. His uniform looks like cloth. The folds sculpted into his clothes look incredible. It adds a lot to the piece. This is a great example of how sculpt and paint can make a costume look fantastic.

IMO, if you want to see what looks to be some great "clothing" sculpting, take a look at the new LOTR Aragorn Maquette that is coming out. Looks really good. I sure wish they would have done this x-men line in 1/4 scale comiquette.

:lol I just noticed a few posts went missing and didn't think they were worthy of being removed for any reason.
I haven't been waking up in the middle of nowhere with my undies on inside out or anything!

:lol I just noticed a few posts went missing and didn't think they were worthy of being removed for any reason.
I haven't been waking up in the middle of nowhere with my undies on inside out or anything!

Whew! That's Good for a moment I thought we had another Victim of Time Displacement or one Hellava Drunk or Buzz :wink1:

Back