Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I have is thumbs.

all-thumbs.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

I noticed the BBTS sale too, but just couldn't get myself to pick this one up, even with that rock bottom price.

Is the Sabertooth PF really that bad?

No. it's a great piece imo. Basically your either into the spandex look or your not is the only reason to question purchasing this piece.

The spandex arguement has been going on for awhile on here, but since ssc has been using it from the very beggining then it shouldn't be a problem for those that don't like it, as it not like ssc is announcing one thing and then switching it to spandex before it shippes:monkey1

It's all a matter of opinion of course, but I can't see how any fan of Sabretooth could not like the PF.

sabretooth.jpg

Sabre is a good piece,the face expresión is fantastic,the hands and the base

But the suit isnt finish perfectly,sideshow must to do best finished works for we,because 300$ is a lot of money

love this statue, its a shame that more Premium Formats stay away from body suits. The cloth wasnt that bad, but thats just my opinion. I think it gets odd when Spiderman and Captain America have sectional pieces of cloth and the rest stone.

Last edited:
Back