SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp I am almost 100% positive that I am not going to keep mine but if someone wants mine they can have it and just pay me plus shipping to you for the ex if yours doesn't convert.

Can anyone tell if the new faceplate has green lenses? I sure hope so. Green and Flat would be nice.

Can anyone tell if the new faceplate has green lenses? I sure hope so. Green and Flat would be nice.

Looks to be the same bubble "hero" style lenses from the Stormtrooper release, they got the armour changes right on this one but, on both Stormtrooper releases, the helmets were not made canon to the films...the little details and moldings anyway.

Looks to be the same bubble "hero" style lenses from the Stormtrooper release, they got the armour changes right on this one but, on both Stormtrooper releases, the helmets were not made canon to the films...the little details and moldings anyway.

So when are you putting out your 1:6 "film accurate" headsculpt that freaks can buy? :huh

So when are you putting out your 1:6 "film accurate" headsculpt that freaks can buy? :huh

Hot Toys will do that, just maybe after we are all dead and gone. :D

Hell, Gentle Giant got it down pretty good.. even Marmit.

I have a couple marmit stunt helmets I didnt finish up if anyones intersested. ones painted up like a esb and the other looks like mr. no stripes

Yikes. Sandie's weathering looks really bad. Doesn't look like dirt at all. More like he's loosing paint and the primer underneath is a wierd color brown.

Back