SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! damn that Daylight savings gets me everytime, congrats on getting your exclusive!
Now would SSC reuse the heads of luke & han as the did for Ep2 Obi?

I wouldn't think so. With something like Obi-Wan, you're coming up with a head to embody an entire film, which the head they used accomplishes. With Luke and Han in disguise, it's very scene specific so it would hurt the overall figure look to resuse sculpts with hair that doesn't match to the scene. ANH Han and Luke heads are too cleaned up for having removed helmets. If they do Luke and Han as troopers, I'm sure they'll do fresh sculpts with messy hair to look right, plus they could give different emotion to them too since the portrait is for a specific scene.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them re-use the heads for a Luke/Han Stormtrooper disguise 2-Pack con exclusive like for SDCC maybe?

They re-used the Anakin head for "Darth Vader" SDCC exclusive, they're re-using the General Kenobi head for the AOTC version, they already have the stormtroopers in production so...it would be feasible and timely for them to do this. The only accommodation that really needs to be made is having the Luke on a short body (even if it scrunches the amror on it a bit) to have the height difference between him and Solo show with the figures....just a thought.

I'm not going for the "messy hair" idea...it's not bad, but just a decent repaint (lighter color?) would help...

Oh, and how about that Sandtrooper, eh? LOL

I can't wait to put a couple SS sandtroopers with my Les Dewback. :rock

dewback1hw5.jpg

dewback2nk1.jpg

dewback3dv2.jpg

dewback4jf9.jpg

Wow, that is a beautiful paint job...Is that a repaint of the hasbro dewback? Mine had a ridiculously floppy tail that always bugged me!

holy crap !!!! that is beautiful. that sandtrooper is gonna be awesome looking on that.

Yeah, the Hasbro Dewback is small. I currently pose it with the Medicom Sandtrooper so that it doesn't look as bad.

It's not the size of the Dewback that matters, it's how they use it. :naughty

Indeed! Anyway I'd be happy to have a nice customized one, in the idea that SS won't make one. But if they do I'm going to buy it.

The other thing Hasbro made and is really cool is the 1/6 Speederbike, can't wait for them to release a Scout. ;)

Back