SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you guys missed it! Per yesterdays News Letter the Sandtrooper is on the " Coming in the Next 30 Days List" .

I would not be surprised to get a 15-20 notice in the next week or so.

Yep, I saw that too. There were a few weeks of tons shipping out around SDCC, but now that things have slowed down I'm getting hungry for a new figure!

Yep, I saw that too. There were a few weeks of tons shipping out around SDCC, but now that things have slowed down I'm getting hungry for a new figure!

Piett was my last new figure. I've purchased several older ones over the last several weeks on the cheap to display loose so I'm enjoying my EX MIB collection and a Reg Loose collection

Got mine as well!!!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Sandtrooper - Militaries of Star Wars 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21381) from our Star Wars collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 12 days.

The figures are coming fast and furious these days :google

Cancelled my exclusive. Looks like a great figure, but it was either this guy or DX Joker and the Sandtrooper lost. Hope someone here gets my exclusive!!!

I'm going to laugh if the orange pauldron Sandy is never made. :p Until, if/when that should happen, my Sandtrooper will be swapping paultrons with my Koto Sandy.

Back