SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was people who ordered directly from SS and got the 1st batch that were painted. I had to wait a bit and they had changed the hands to molded black hands by then. I think it was just a case of some of the painted ones got through unchecked.

I think it was people who ordered directly from SS and got the 1st batch that were painted. I had to wait a bit and they had changed the hands to molded black hands by then. I think it was just a case of some of the painted ones got through unchecked.

Ah cool, that makes sense then.

Really? I never heard that they were replacing the old hands... not that the original ones bothered me much.

Yea I just randomly saw in the Stormtrooper thread. If you email them they should send you new hands. I really didn't have a big deal with it anyways but I figured what they hell, they are free might as well.

Yep, they were really cool about it. Sent me four sets of hands (two for each stormie) I've used the old ones for various bashes and changed over the "mini me" Medicom hands - much better!

Also sent me new chest armour and helmet for my Han & Luke set.

Say what you like about Quality control and floppy bodies... Customer service can't be beat!

Looks like a huge improvement on the Medicom and Marmit versions.....given how many version of the Stormie we have gotten, it amazes me SS still cannot get the upper chest armor to look right...still gotta use the hair dryer on it...

Anyone get theirs today? Pics?

Mine came today, but what the hell????

1238797225-stormtrooper_6.jpg

Back