Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ironman! If he is available, I would like to buy a painted sculpt from him. :cool:

I-man...

Your "Omega Man" Heston looks great! At least you got your camera working well enough to snap off a couple of shots.

I just knew you would put him in the military hat!

You really have to make an Anthony Zerbe vampire/mutant to go along with him.

Your gorilla also is excellent... There is a certain menacing look in his eyes that is really great.

Kfog, its not readily available as of yet, but if that changes, I'll be the first to post it.

Jungle, of course the military hat!! Its the only way to go. And I'm still searching for the right Zerbe sculpt. :rolleyes:

POTA_MMCastle2_GeneralUrsus.jpg
Report!
POTA_MMCastle2_GeneralUrsustake2.jpg
Single file!
POTA_MMCastle2_soldier1take2.jpg
East

POTA_MMCastle2_soldier1.jpg
West
POTA_MMCastle2_soldier2.jpg
South Side signing in
POTA_MMCastle2_soldier3.jpg

Lucius' battalion at your service general
POTA_MMCastle2_soldier2take2.jpg

Third corp signing in sir!
POTA_MMCastle2_GeneralUrsustake3.jpg
Excellent!

OK, I got the camera working for a short time and was able to get a couple of pix.
First up is The Omega Man
MyCustomOmegaMan01.jpg

And a new ape is welcomed to the garrison:
MycustomPOTAV.jpg

Those were the only POTA mentioned pix. Then the camera phitzed out again. I got some of my terminators but thats a whole other thread. :monkey5

Neville needs some weapons Ironman. Perhaps a submachine gun and a red gas can? Did he have a couple guns at his side? I like it! Now for Zerbe.

That gorilla has a cool facial expression. That's a great sculpt.

Neville needs some weapons Ironman. Perhaps a submachine gun and a red gas can? Did he have a couple guns at his side? I like it! Now for Zerbe.

That gorilla has a cool facial expression. That's a great sculpt.

Oh, he has weapons. Those pix just didn't make it. And... I'm working on a car for him too!!

Hi Ironman! Where can I get a jacket like your Neville charator is wearing? I think that it could also be used for the Kolp figure from Battle.:rolleyes:

What can I say that I haven't said before... those pics Stickman are absolutely stunning! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Makes me want to go on Ebay and BUY MORE APES!!! :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Hi Ironman! Where can I get a jacket like your Neville charator is wearing? I think that it could also be used for the Kolp figure from Battle.:rolleyes:

KFOG, I have one of those coats... I think I bought mine at war toys... or was it monkey depot??? Krak-Troops??? I can't remember. Hopefully, Ironman will know.

Last edited:
Angel, I bought those jackets quite a while ago. I think they were BBi Blue Angel jackets.
Jungle, I need to find different shades for him. The ones I had kept popping off.
Kfog, I'll search about and see if I have an extra jacket.

Hi Angel! How is your dye job and wagon coming along?:cool:

What can I say? That wagon eats up an awful lot of my time. I worked an awful lot on that small barred window that sits to the drivers back; I made the front of the wagon appear as if it were wooden strips, instead of a solid piece of wood. I have even more sanding to do. I'm getting close to putting the hinges on the back doors. Beyond that, believe me... there's still lots to do... it's a very slow process. I don't think most people realize how much time is vested in the building of a custom item.

Wal-Mart didn't have the RIT dye I needed. I'll have to trek up to the big city for that... little Marcus is going to kick butt. I did his sculpt and it came out great! I really like it!

I bought those jackets quite a while ago. I think they were BBi Blue Angel jackets.
Kfog, I'll search about and see if I have an extra jacket.

Hi Ironman. I really appreciate that. Just let me know what you need for that.:cool:

Wal-Mart didn't have the RIT dye I needed. I'll have to trek up to the big city for that... little Marcus is going to kick butt. I did his sculpt and it came out great! I really like it![/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Michaels craft store carries the RIT Dye!:D

What can I say that I haven't said before... those pics Stickman are absolutely stunning! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Makes me want to go on Ebay and BUY MORE APES!!! :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Thanks a lot PZ. I'm glad to see that you're back, we were missing you

I felt a great disturbance in the Force.
POTA_SWEmperor.jpg

The tunic of this Gorilla is made by Mathew Sotis and the Purple shirt was dyed by me and sewn by the help of my Mother who is a porcelain scuptist. :monkey3

The pants and shirt still need the snaps and then I will complete this Gorilla.:monkey5

Back