Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sticks... Empty out your stored private messages. I was trying to send you one but you've exceeded your space!

Hi Angel. Happy Birthday and many Mooooooore! By the way, how much for that Ape horn?:chew

Hi Snickertown,

:welcome to the Ape forum!

I wanted you to know that I have the ability and the required supplies to make casts. No one here has ever shown any real interest in my rookie head sculpts. If enough people were interested I could certainly do it.

By the way, I just finished another gorilla head sculpt. I'll post pictures and details of him within the next few days for all to see. Actually, it's not really an original head sculpt, but I did make some BIG improvements to the resin gorilla head that so many of us already have. Remember the one KFOG had in the purple attire? No more giraffe neck on him. He no longer looks like a misfit amongst the Sideshow apes.

KFOG just inquired about the cost of making an ape horn. Out of curiosity, how many people out there would even want a ape horn? If interested please let me know. I might to it for all you damned dirty apes. :)

~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
You are way too modest. Judging from the pix your sculpts are great. The horn looks dead-on as does the chair and the Lawgiver. I want to purchase one of each and I'm sure others would be interested too. We just need to spread the word. I have a ton of original sculpts. I'll order some resin and get busy.

Was somebody making Armando and then backed out?

Angel, I'd be interested in all of your sculpts. I've always said that you should make extra and sell them. You too Chris!!
Ape horn? Bring it on!!
Armando? That was an endeavor that began as a poll but the commitment was much less than the voting showed.

The spacesuits are ready for your SideShow figures. Any one interested can contact: Matt [email protected]. Matt makes each suit to order so be patient. You will also need to supply your own boots and helmet.

Is anyone making molds/casts of Angels sculpts?

Chris

Hi Chris! I have bought from Matt Sotis for years and have always liked his Apes customs. I have been trying to get him to sell me more items, but he always seems to be busy selling custom items to other people. I usually ask in advance and have always had the money to pay, but his time is a major factor.:cool:

YES!!!
More gorillas!!
And some chimp and orangutans, too. :)

POTA-34a.jpg

POTA-33a.jpg

POTA-GeneralAldo.jpg

Sounds great Kfog and Ironman! But where are we getting these ape soldiers, chimps and orangutans from? Chris? Angel? Sideshow? Is there a plan brewing here for more apes?:D

Hey guys...

A while back there was a lot of talk and interest in "The Omega Man" and the upcomming "I am Ledend"

Well the second trailer for the Will Smith re-make is out. It looks to me like the film makers have hit this one out of the park. Let's hope!

Here is a link:

https://iamlegend.warnerbros.com/

Actually, No Angel I didn't get your E-mail, for some reason it never made it here. It's OK though, there are alot of plastic stores within walking distance of me on Canal Street, I won't have trouble finding the needed materials.

I am rethinking the project though. I think the only way to construct the control panel is to create the stairs as well. I don't think I'm up to such a large project. I'll have to check out the end of "Beneath" this weekend to be sure though.

Yeah, I think the "I am Legend" trailer looks awesome as well. I think it will be better than Heston's "Omega Man".

I just hope the main baddie is as good as Anthony Zerbe.

The wagon is awesome! You have to finish it. It's a project I've always wanted to tackle.

Way to go Jungle! The control panel with the stairs is a great idea. You guys have to mold and cast both of these. Next stop is the Alpha Omega bomb.

Did you guys ever make a helmet for Ironman's Urko figure?

Snick...

Angel has already made the ultimate Alpha Omega bomb, It's Doomsday!

Oh, don't get the gang all riled up again. You remember what happend last time:lol
POTA_DrZProtest2.jpg
:thwakThose were the days

Yeah, that trailer looks very cool. Thanks for the link Jom

Oh, don't get the gang all riled up again. You remember what happend last time:lol

Funny you should mention that... I did a bit of riling today in honor of the Krusade and other lines that have been abandoned. Thought you guys might enjoy:

Take Notike Sideshow!!!!
7500kurgan.gif

The Spirits of those abandoned lines do not sleep lightly and they will return to exact their revenge!!!​

Angel...

All the work you put into that gorilla head is well worth it. It looks just great!

The horses really look great together. All with different head positions. Not just xeroxes of each other. Each one looks like it was individually sculpted.

Fantastic work!!!!

Back