Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IRONMAN, When I get around to making that mold and pouring the resin, I'll be selling Victor B. (aka The Fat Man) in an effort to recoup some of the expensive costs involved. Something tells me you'll shell out a few bucks to get the mask and that he'll end up in your collection. Not as good as a free one, but I think you'll still be pleased. :)

Is that real hair on your figures? Looks pretty good. Let's see a better pic of Cornelius.

I have to ask about that LAWGIVER STATUE. Is it a different scale than the Sideshow one? It certainly looks like it... tell me about that.

That Lucius looks great... My problem is that it does not fit in with the Sideshow molded hair...

Can you take that head and make molded hair?

IRONMAN are you sure you want me to surprise you? If that's the case I’ll mail you one (1) tiny ape whistle. That's sure to surprise you, especially if I put it in a really BIG box! You'd be so sad. :monkey2

Sure. Why not? It was kind of you to run the contest to begin with. Why shouldn't you choose what prize to give away? The way I look at it anything you send is something I don't have.
And, when you're making Buono molds, save some for the mutant busts from Beneath, ok?

That Lucius looks great... My problem is that it does not fit in with the Sideshow molded hair...

Can you take that head and make molded hair?

Fitting in with the apes is very important to me as well. That's why I sold my Hasbro figures. The real hair look really good, however, I would prefer the figures without hair for reason already indicated.

The Lawgiver is a garage model kit I bought years ago.

I really like the smaller scale SNICK. That's about the proper scale statue for the Lawgiver that is used during the gorilla funeral, and for the "half sculpture" of the Lawgiver that is behind the 3 Orangutans’ during Taylors hearing...

Fitting in with the apes is very important to me as well. That's why I sold my Hasbro figures. The real hair look really good, however, I would prefer the figures without hair for reason already indicated.

I hear ya. I'm not a big fan of the Sideshow figures. My goal is to chop them up and make highbreds of them. Eventually, all of my figures will have hair.

God knows I need a Taylor outfit from JUNGLE.

Thx ANGEL! Cornelius also has new glyphs and red under-shirt.

Would you want a LG bust for your Courtroom display? You would have to make a stand for it to rest on.

Below are some figures I made when Hasbro was still running the liscense. If ANGEL sculpts the Glyphs for the Zaius Beneath costume this head might prove to be useful.

Snick, For the last few months, I've been thinking about just sculpting a smaller Lawgiver statue similiar to yours. Another project I want to do [in time] is the gorilla funeral. That would be great if you could cast your LG for me. That would save me alot of time and effort. Making the stand would be fairly easy for me Snick. Thanks for asking. Maybe we can work out a trade. I know you want some Ape chairs. I want a full size statue of your garage model and a 1/2 size Lawgiver bust for the courtroom scene.

Can you take a picture of the garage model beside the Sideshow Lawgiver so I can see the size difference?

I hear ya. I'm not a big fan of the Sideshow figures. My goal is to chop them up and make highbreds of them. Eventually, all of my figures will have hair.

God knows I need a Taylor outfit from JUNGLE.

Yeah JUNGLE makes the best clothing... I wanted him to do some projects for me as well. He wasn't that interested. I did get one custom loincloth for my lobotomized Landon from JUNGLE!

You guys are killing me.
I sit down and read over what I need to catch up on and realize I need to have heads from Chris, clothes from Jungle, and just about everything from Angel [heads, chairs, wagons, bugles, tables :monkey2

Hey! Does "Anyone" have any custom Apes stuff to sell? I am ready for something! It has been along time since I have added anything to my collection. Jungle, Angel, Ironman?:monkey3

I could be persuaded into doing some work as a tailor... Taylor... Whatever...

Last edited:
Back