Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Snick...

Earlier in this thread I posted a place where you can find the interior blueprints of the Icarus. I hope that will be helpful to you when you construct the interior of Taylor's ship!

Ironman, where did you get the pic of Urko you use for your Avatar? I have never saw that one before.

It was one of the tons I had on my computer. If I get it up and running again I'll post the full pic.

Angel,
Thanks for the contest prize and the LG head. The apes add another member to the ranks!!

You're welcome Ironman, hope you enjoy those items.

I'd like to thank both ProtoZaius and Jungle for the packages they sent me! I appreciate these things from you guys. Both packages arrived today!

JJ, Taylor is drip drying right now, letting gravity do the work on him as you suggested. He looks awesome! :)

Good to hear the package arrived safely. You never know with the US mail!

I'm glad to hear you like the Taylor blanket. May he wear it in good health until he escapes to the forbidden zone.

Jungle - I just finished working on the head of Lucius. I also just ordered some more silicone rubber, it'll arrive here in a couple days. I'll make a rubber mold of Lucius once it arrives, and then he's is off to NYC along with that other item you wanted. :)

Hey Angel...

Once again, take your time, there's no hurry!

Tell me, Did Heston's blanket drip dry to your satisfaction?

You're welcome Ironman, hope you enjoy those items.

I'd like to thank both ProtoZaius and Jungle for the packages they sent me! I appreciate these things from you guys. Both packages arrived today!

JJ, Taylor is drip drying right now, letting gravity do the work on him as you suggested. He looks awesome! :)

The Lawgiver head is now in da house! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Nice job, Angel... now I need to contact that painter friend of mine. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Snick...

I just found some time and the top half of the Nova costume is complete!

It looks better than the one I made for myself!!! You will be pleased. Now all I have to do to finish it is to sew some thin leather strips between the the top and bottom and weather and distress the entire outfit.

The Nova costume does look strange on my Linda Hamilton "Terminator II" figure though.

Snick,

I'm actually pretty happy with the Nova figure. What always bothered me concerning her and the Heston two pack were the slapped together outfits and that blanket that came with Taylor not nearly as screen accurate as they could have been. They seemed like an afterthought and that little or no thought were put into the design.

But if you think you have a better head for her, I'd say go for it. I'm just wondering whose head you have in mind?

The Lawgiver head is now in da house! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Nice job, Angel... now I need to contact that painter friend of mine. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Thanks PZ - The LG will look great with a professional paint job!

I just received my DVD in the mail. (POTA 35th Anniversary edition) I'll be checking out that Roddy footage sometime really soon now.

My 2-disc set of Behind the POTA has NOT arrived yet. :(

Gotta run - My wife and I are going out for our anniversary dinner - it's been 20 years now!

Congrats on reaching 20 years, Angel! You and your wife deserve a lovely night out on the town!

I hope you both have a wonderful time tonight!

I too wish you a happy 20th! I think this occasion deserves a few dancing Chewies!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Does anyone out there have the John Chambers Tribute DVD? I've been putting it off for so long now... I was just wondering if it was worth getting.

I saw a couple of clips on You Tube... it looks interesting.

Does anyone out there have the John Chambers Tribute DVD? I've been putting it off for so long now... I was just wondering if it was worth getting.

I saw a couple of clips on You Tube... it looks interesting.

Proto- I can use the the BATTLE DVD to get some pictures of LG for you. I never heard anything about a tribute DVD to John Chambers. Would that be of any help?

PZ, JJ and Snick - Thanks for the anniversary wishes. I shared your comments with my wife and she just laughed after seeing all the dancing chewies!

By the way, I watched the special features last night on the 35th anniversary DVD. Great stuff! Thanks for twisting my arm Proto, interesting stuff for a fan to watch. :)

Hello all! I have got my computer running in my new place. Did I miss anything the past week? Is anyone trying to contact me?

Angel! I would like to get some good reference for the LG. My brother received it the other day and I have yet to retrieve it at my old address:cool:. Thanks again!

Back