Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Snick! What do you think of the cotswold dog tags?

Thanks for the correction Jom!:rotfl

I think he'll like it, let's wait and see. The bad thing is Cotswald has a minimum $25 order. Maybe we could all chip and and buy a couple to help him? Any other sources KFog?

Last edited:
I think he'll like it, let's wait and see. The bad thing is Cottswald has a minimum $25 order. Maybe we could all chip and and buy a couple to help him? Any other sources KFog?

I can always look around for some chains here! I used to sell through cotswold and may have a couple.:cool:

KFog - You used to sell through Cotswald? Really? What did sell you through them? Dog tag chains?

Hi Angel! Mostly Military figures (Civil War, WWII, Napoleonic, sideshow stuff). They just got way too expensive for me to make a profit. They go too big and not as personal as they used to be. All about the money and not the people.:monkey4

By the way, I really like the chain that you found on e-bay.

Last edited:
Taking a look at the submitted links:

That Mego link was interesting... strange that there was all that work to add glyphs to the Mego Zaius yet the there was no attempt to change the color of the clothes to the rightful color. I guess the people involved wanted to keep it looking uniquely Mego.

I enjoyed the re-paint of Zira... however I think the painter highlight parts of her face that didn't need to be highlighted such as the area under her nose. Yeah, like I can do better. HOwever I'm sure the customizers at this forum could do far better.

OMG - for the first time ever I have more posts here than Jungle Jom. Current score: 738 to 748, my lead. Hey Jungle - in your face! :emperor

I have no doubt with the tenacity of your posting Angel, that you will soon guning past both me and Ironman. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Hi Angel! Mostly Military figures (Civil War, WWII, Napoleonic, sideshow stuff). They just got way too expensive for me to make a profit. They go too big and not as personal as they used to be. All about the money and not the people.:monkey4

By the way, I really like the chain that you found on e-bay.

KFog - What did Cotswald do? Did they actually buy those items from you just as AMOKTIME does? Did they have a consignment program? I never knew Cotswald bought/sold things in that manner. Interesting.

By the way, those dog chains you found for Snick are pretty cool. Better than the ones that came with Taylor, Nova and Brent.

Last edited:
I have no doubt with the tenacity of your posting Angel, that you will soon guning past both me and Ironman. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I'll slow down my posting here soon PZ. I'm just riding a wave of exciting projects right now. The thrill of building something makes me want to share it with you guys. I'll slow down and/or burn out soon. We all need rest on occasion; even from the things we love doing.

Last edited:
Much thanks is due, Angel. I appreciate all the hard work you've done and the time this took from your own projects.

And thank your Denise for me too, for doing some of your leg work.

KFog - Any luck finding another company that sells these cool dog tags without a $25 minimum order?

Hi Angel and Snick. I will keep looking and let you all know. I have some items still at my brothers house and may not be able to retrieve it till next weekend.:rolleyes:

KFog - What did Cotswald do? Did they actually buy those items from you just as AMOKTIME does? Did they have a consignment program? I never knew Cotswald bought/sold things in that manner. Interesting.

By the way, those dog chains you found for Snick are pretty cool. Better than the ones that came with Taylor, Nova and Brent.

I just bought wholesale from cotswold and resold retail. I never did make that much money doing that because cots would charge too much for wholesale prices.:monkey4

I'll slow down my posting here soon PZ. I'm just riding a wave of exciting projects right now. The thrill of building something makes me want to share it with you guys. I'll slow down and/or burn out soon. We all need rest on occasion; even from the things we love doing.

Yeah, I've gone great patches of time without posting here at the forum due to interest burn out. I've been a member of the board since Feb '04 (when the board was on a different server) and STILL haven't cracked 2,000 posts yet.

If and when I do, it will probably be on this thread. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back