Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kfog...

I think that Taylor head and paint is even better than the Sideshow version!

I agree Jom. That sculpt looks great. I think that it would look even better in your custom smock that you created from the coat liner.

Oh those Seahawks got crushed...:monkey2

Yes it is! The only thing is that the guy charges $20.00 just for the paint job. He used to charge $15.00, but went up. Now the last time I have had contact with him was a coupl of years back.:D

WOW that's cheap and worth it. Hey KFOG I just PM you. Would you mind checking it?

Lol, Jom where do you find these things. Hey that's animal cruelty! Wasn't that a show on old Nickelodeon. I love the Nova response. :lol and hey they broke the 180 degree rule on that shot. Thanks for sharing buddy. That monkey at the end reminds me of Stephen King's Monkey Shines book.

P.S. is this site suffering another slow down or is it just me? It's getting annoying.

WOW that's cheap and worth it. Hey KFOG I just PM you. Would you mind checking it?

Hi Stickman! I just PM you back. I will see what I can do. I am double checking the paint price on the sculpt. Remember now, that I had to buy the sculpt first. When I mention painted, I did not include the price of the sculp.

Jom, that video was funny as ape ****.

Oh man, that snow was coming down at Lambeau field. I will have to root for Favre now. Go packers.:banana

Hi Stickman. I forgot to tell you that the Super bowl is playing here where I live in Glendale Arizona. Less than 10 miles away.:rotfl

Kfog, that is a great Taylor sculpt. Where'd you get it? I think DR.Z had one of those to. I think that figure would look great in the custom smock that Jom made from the liner of one of his spare coats.

Mine wasn't a different sculpt, it is just a repaint buy Figure Master Les. Here is a pic of bith Taylors repainted

Hi Stickman. I forgot to tell you that the Super bowl is playing here where I live in Glendale Arizona. Less than 10 miles away.:rotfl

10 miles huh. Wow that must be exciting. Yeah that was great to see the snow. I'm with you. Lets go Farve all the Way! :chew:banana:joy NFC Central or Bust. Lol. I think I might have just cursed them. Sorry Brett.

Mine wasn't a different sculpt, it is just a repaint buy Figure Master Les. Here is a pic of bith Taylors repainted

Hey Dr.Z. How's that jail treating you? I may get one of those. I wish Diorama Dreams actually put some of those shots on his website. You should tell him to update his website and tell him to include that awesome BTPOTA diorama.

FMLes did an amazing job. Dr.Z I've noticed that if you paint those black buttons white it really adds to the white uniform! We need some new updated photos from you mister. I always enjoy those photos of that amazing dio you have. :D

Hey Dr.Z. How's that jail treating you? I may get one of those. I wish Diorama Dreams actually put some of those shots on his website. You should tell him to update his website and tell him to include that awesome BTPOTA diorama.

FMLes did an amazing job. Dr.Z I've noticed that if you paint those black buttons white it really adds to the white uniform! We need some new updated photos from you mister. I always enjoy those photos of that amazing dio you have. :D

Hey Stickman, how are you doing? I haven't taken any pics for quite awhile. The last time I saw the fellow from Diorama Dreams was about a year ago. He told me he was going to add pics of the jail. I even sent him pics to use but he hasn't put them on yet. He hasn't updated his site for a long time.
As fo photos, havve you done any new ones lately? Your pics have always been outstanding. I usually keep them when you post them!

Hey Stickman, how are you doing? I haven't taken any pics for quite awhile. The last time I saw the fellow from Diorama Dreams was about a year ago. He told me he was going to add pics of the jail. I even sent him pics to use but he hasn't put them on yet. He hasn't updated his site for a long time.
As fo photos, havve you done any new ones lately? Your pics have always been outstanding. I usually keep them when you post them!

I'm getting better, and am stronger now my friend. Thank you. I know you haven't taken new photos for some time, thats why I was heckling you, hehe. :rotfl

I'm going to go search for diorama dreams and see if he is still active. I know that his work starts at $500. I'm really considering two pieces by him. I'd like the mutant jail, and dare I say, a completion to the Jabba throne environment. Hmm I wonder if he'd be up for the Mutant lair with bomb and staircase. :maul I know Angel will be working on this one some day soon so maybe I'll wait to see what he does with this idea. He's our Mat Falls in the custom field. Hopefully in the next week or two we'll see some more photos from you, and maybe you could share some of those photos with Jessica. She's looking for ideas. So, keep those photos coming.

I'm getting better, and am stronger now my friend. Thank you. I know you haven't taken new photos for some time, thats why I was heckling you, hehe. :rotfl

I'm going to go search for diorama dreams and see if he is still active. I know that his work starts at $500. I'm really considering two pieces by him. I'd like the mutant jail, and dare I say, a completion to the Jabba throne environment. Hmm I wonder if he'd be up for the Mutant lair with bomb and staircase. :maul I know Angel will be working on this one some day soon so maybe I'll wait to see what he does with this idea. He's our Mat Falls in the custom field. Hopefully in the next week or two we'll see some more photos from you, and maybe you could share some of those photos with Jessica. She's looking for ideas. So, keep those photos coming.

He is still active. He works a lot making sets for movies. He told me he was gone often due to his work. I am assuming that that is why he hasn't updated his site. Once I get some bills paid down, I am going to go through my figures and see what dio's I would like him to make for them. I thought once about the inside of Zira and Cornelius house. I don't want any thing as quite as large as the jail because I don't have space to display it.
Glad to hear you are doing better!

He is still active. He works a lot making sets for movies. He told me he was gone often due to his work. I am assuming that that is why he hasn't updated his site. Once I get some bills paid down, I am going to go through my figures and see what dio's I would like him to make for them. I thought once about the inside of Zira and Cornelius house. I don't want any thing as quite as large as the jail because I don't have space to display it.
Glad to hear you are doing better!

I remember you saying that you wanted the inside of their house. Have you seen the chairs that Angel has made? They're perfect.

I just went to DD's website and read about his job. Wow, he must be busy. Can I ask you John, actually how big is that diorama? What are the demissions? Right now the largest items I have are the Law Giver, Jabba Throne environment, and the U.S. 3-inch Ordnance Rifle - Civil War Cannon.

I remember you saying that you wanted the inside of their house. Have you seen the chairs that Angel has made? They're perfect.

I just went to DD's website and read about his job. Wow, he must be busy. Can I ask you John, actually how big is that diorama? What are the demissions? Right now the largest items I have are the Law Giver, Jabba Throne environment, and the U.S. 3-inch Ordnance Rifle - Civil War Cannon.

I have seen Angels chairs! They are awesome. Just about anything Angel does is awesome. I have his Ape Machine gun, Juilius jailer, and Ursus with a longer flap, and somw of the whistles.
I can't remember the actual specs on the jail, I will have to measure it again. But it is huge. I will repost some of the pics I still have on my PC to give you an idea of the size of the thing. If I get a chance, I will measure it in a few days and let you know.

Back