Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen Angels chairs! They are awesome. Just about anything Angel does is awesome. I have his Ape Machine gun, Juilius jailer, and Ursus with a longer flap, and somw of the whistles.
I can't remember the actual specs on the jail, I will have to measure it again. But it is huge. I will repost some of the pics I still have on my PC to give you an idea of the size of the thing. If I get a chance, I will measure it in a few days and let you know.

Now THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT! Yeah! I love those pics! If you wouldn't mind, when you have the time, I'd really appreciate the measurements. That dio just rocks!

Now THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT! Yeah! I love those pics! If you wouldn't mind, when you have the time, I'd really appreciate the measurements. That dio just rocks!

I will try to get the measurements to you in the next day or so. I have some posted on photo bucket but don't know how to link them here.

Wow. It must have been fun creating that dio! I wish I had a job like that! And the gun on Dr. Zaius looks spot on! Chills! I get chills when I see stuff like this. It's perfect!

Was somebody looking for a chain to fit their Brent for the dog tags? Just wondering and can't seem to find the answer--this thread is quite long.

I will try to get the measurements to you in the next day or so. I have some posted on photo bucket but don't know how to link them here.

DR.Z all my photos are on photobucket. Wow, IM was the first one to teach me about photobucket. Hey IM remember those days ol man? Someday you should read the beginning of this thread. Wow oh so long ago. Lol.

All you have to do Dr. Z is highlight the IMG address at the bottom of the pic and copy it, then paste it here in the forum, if you're unsure you can always preview your post prior to posting to make sure. I hope this helps you because I think we'd all like to see those photos. I'm going to have to not respond so we don't bury these awesome photos before others get a chance to appreciate them. Keep them coming buddy. If you need more help John just PM me and we'll work it through.

Ironman, do you think you could get a closeup of that impressive gorilla in the very front of the ape crew? He is so handsome he needs his own portrait.

Was somebody looking for a chain to fit their Brent for the dog tags? Just wondering and can't seem to find the answer--this thread is quite long.

Hello Jessica, Yes that was Angel that was looking for some chain, not sure if he got it though but he did mention that Cotswold (www.elitebrigade.com) had some proper scale chain material.

P.S. that rifle in the Zaius photo is SideShows standard Ape rifle. The offer is still open to you if you want one.

Hello Jessica, Yes that was Angel that was looking for some chain, not sure if he got it though but he did mention that Cotswold (www.elitebrigade.com) had some proper scale chain material.

P.S. that rifle in the Zaius photo is SideShows standard Ape rifle. The offer is still open to you if you want one.

Not sure if the reply I sent earlier is going to come through, but I was at the craft shop (again!) and found this. I had remembered that there was discussion about this but couldn't remember who was looking or if they ever found one. I think this looks like something a dogtag would be hanging off of, but needs some kind of tweaking to make it look like a necklace.

Here you go Jessica:
mycustom-POTAgorilla01.bmp

Hi IM! I really love that paint job. Is there any way that you could give us a close up, because most painters will need to see the details to recreate. Thanks, Kent.:monkey1:monkey5:monkey3

Hey Jessica, Matt Sotis has Mego custom items available including to scale weapons and flags. Just go to his site at https://msotis.home.mindspring.com/index.htm

Kfog, Thanks! I have been to Matt's awesome site long before I purchased my sideshow POTAs. The weird thing about my hobby is not the actual acquisitions of the items, but it's the trials and tribulations of actually manufacturing and creating the stuff and then getting it to look the way I imagined. Strange, but true.

Here is a better shot of Talors face with the Cots necklace.:D

Oh yeah...that's a great chain. And a killer paintjob on Taylor, too. I'm going to save the photo as a reference, because I am going to try to create my own Taylor Mego scale. If I never show it to you guys it's because I'm embarassed at how it came out.

Back