Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kfog, that is a great Taylor sculpt. Where'd you get it? I think DR.Z had one of those to. I think that figure would look great in the custom smock that Jom made from the liner of one of his spare coats.

I missed out on this one. Can somebody tell me which page it is on so I can view the custom smock?

Thanks, Jess.

Holy smackers! That a nice set of beautiful tattered rags! Excellent job! Can't believe you even lined their outfits.

Hey fellow simians!!
I'm back. Everything went well but that didn't make it any less nerve wracking. Just as my son was "going under" he looked at me and said "Oh no, I'm dying" That certainly didn't make it easy for me to leave the room. All did go well and he is recovering at home with no evident showing of pain.
thanks for all the well wishes/
They were most appreciated and did not go unnoticed.

I missed out on this one. Can somebody tell me which page it is on so I can view the custom smock?

Thanks, Jess.

I really liked that blanket also. I would love to have one for this Taylor. I see that there are a couple taylor headsculpts on e-bay right now.

By the way! I have seen three different versions of dog tag chains on this forum. Which is most accurate to the movie? Anybody! Thankeeeew.:rotfl

Hey fellow simians!!
I'm back. Everything went well but that didn't make it any less nerve wracking. Just as my son was "going under" he looked at me and said "Oh no, I'm dying" That certainly didn't make it easy for me to leave the room. All did go well and he is recovering at home with no evident showing of pain.

I am glad to here everything is o'kay IM. It is reward time for that little fella.:cool:

Angel, where are you? I haven't seen you posting for awhile.

Ironman, I am so glad everything went well. I would have freaked to hear my son say those words.

Jess.

I-man...

I'm very glad to hear that all went well with your son's operation. I'm sure your family is breathing easier now.

Hey fellow simians!!

IM Glad to hear the good news buddy. Now that I know he's O.K. I have to admit that I found what he said a little cute. As a parent I can only imagine the nervousness you felt. From someone who has gone under numerous times I know what he felt. I think someone deserves a big bowl of ice cream.

Sticks, sorry to hear about your insomnia. I am having a bit of trouble myself--I go to bed late working on this apes stuff and then I'm too excited and can't sleep because I keep thinking about it.

Thank you Jessica. I too suffer from the over active brain. I just wish my body could keep up.

He's had his fill of ice cream today, LOL.
In retrospect what he said was adoreable, but how he must have felt as he drifted away into that deep sleep.

He's had his fill of ice cream today, LOL.
In retrospect what he said was adoreable, but how he must have felt as he drifted away into that deep sleep.

What a good dad you are. I really hope to have a child one day. :monkey2

JOM, how was that Monster Quest last night?

Does anyone know what happened to the link that showed the Mego figures in cool dios? I wanted to see them again but cant find the link or photos.:confused:

I only watched the first half of the "Monster Quest" show. From what I saw it was both strange and disturbing. They spoke of inseminating apes with human sperm and humans with ape sperm. They showed CGI hybrids marching off to war which looked just like the apes in the Burton film of a few years ago.

I only watched the first half of the "Monster Quest" show. From what I saw it was both strange and disturbing. They spoke of inseminating apes with human sperm and humans with ape sperm. They showed CGI hybrids marching off to war which looked just like the apes in the Burton film of a few years ago.

Huh, and that's all it took huh? When I was in Finland I wondered where that marauding sheep army came from.

Well that's to bad. How are you doing there Jom? How's your sons animation coming?

My son's animation is just going great! You've seen "The Elephant's Child" and "Polar Nonsense" on you tube. The short 1 minute animation he did the past semester in school really is what I consider professional work. He hasn't posted it anywhere yet when he does I'll let you know. This coming semester he will be studying lighting technique for CGI. I have to say, I am probably one of the few parents who WANT their child to go into show business.

I may be on the fringes, but the business has treated me well, thus far.

Great for him, and good for you. There is a bright future in CGI animation for him. Yes, please let me know when he's able to publish his piece.

Back