Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kfog...

What are you doing?

Are you creating the scandinavian version of "Planet of the Apes"?

Why all the blond mute humans? You have GOT to get some brown paint!!!

And Blue eyes??? Taylor was the only human Zira had ever seen with blue eyes... Hence the name "Bright Eyes"!

I love that BridgeKeeper. Angel, I'd love to buy your extra Bridgekeeper.

Jom what do you think of the box scheme? It works right? Here are a few more (Ape House I) photos. Going to try to get to bed before two in the morning.

ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08B.jpg
ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08C.jpg

ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08H.jpg
ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08I.jpg

ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08F.jpg
ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08D.jpg

ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08E.jpg
ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08J.jpg

ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08G.jpg
ApeCityHouse3rdday1-21-08A.jpg

KFOG that savage needs a beating for eating all the corn. My troops are being sent out for a hunt.

Sticks, I love the apehouse. I really love it. I want to make one for myself now. I'm going to take some mental notes and look at the movies again. I kinda like that market scene in ape city, too. Did you tell us what you made the houses with other than cardboard? How did you get that texture?

So did anybody check out that orangutan on the bottom right of Angel's screenshot? Am I just seeing things again?

Jess.

Hello Jessica. I guess I never answered the question. I simply made it out of paper mache. Very affordable indeed. Flour water, paper bags, and cardboard, maybe some newspaper and tape. Thats it..

Here are those last two pages put into comic book format. :lol

Page_1.jpg
Page_5.jpg

There has to be female orangutans somewhere.

Last edited:
Jess said that there might be a female orangutan in one these shots if I understood her right. I think I took the right screen captures.

I see the female qualities in the one Jessica is referring to for sure. But is it female? :lol If any of them would be it would be that one I believe. Like someone pointed out earlier, there's a few of the dirty birdies looking at her.:naughty

Thanks again ALL for the stills and helpful tips. How do you get those images from the DVD? Off your computer? Do you print screen while it's playing?

Jessica, The Ape Gun? :(:dunno
It doesn't know where to go.

Thanks again ALL for the stills and helpful tips. How do you get those images from the DVD? Off your computer? Do you print screen while it's playing?

STICKS - I had to pay around $15 -$20 and downloaded this "screen capture software" to my PC right off the Internet. If you want details because you want this software please let me know and I'll hunt it up for you.

Sticks here are my favorite shots you just posted today.
1. Taylor's full body swing after hitting the gorilla with the rilfe!
2. The other is Cornelius giving Zira the bird! I'm joking but it ALMOST seems that way!

Last edited:
Sticks...

You did a great job with those shots. I like all the things you have added to the ape house with the exception of the wall clock. It just doesn't belong. The 1/6th plants really help with the scale. You really hit it out of the park!

STICKS - I had to pay around $15 -$20 and downloaded this "screen capture software" to my PC right off the Internet. If you want details because you want this just let me knowlet me know and I'll hunt it up for you.

Sticks my favorite shots you just posted. Taylor's full body swing after hitting the gorilla with the rilfe! The other is Cornelius giving Zira the bird! I'm joking but it ALMOST seems that way!

Angel, I would also like to acquire the screencapture ability. That would be awesome...and save you some trouble as well.

Jess.

STICKS - I had to pay around $15 -$20 and downloaded this "screen capture software" to my PC right off the Internet. If you want details because you want this just let me knowlet me know and I'll hunt it up for you.
AH, I can wait, thanks Angel. Like everyone here I get a kick making this stuff.

Sticks my favorite shots you just posted. Taylor's full body swing after hitting the gorilla with the rilfe! The other is Cornelius giving Zira the bird! I'm joking but it ALMOST seems that way!
:lol That is not what I was intending. :rotfl He was beckoning Zira, thinking hurry up.

I should print little Sci-Fi magazines with some pictures and put funny titles or captions like,

"Hollywood Break Up!
Zira caught Cheating?

"The voyeurs of Zira"
What you didn't know. :lol

Cornelius says, "No More!"

Jungle Jom said:
Sticks...

You did a great job with those shots. I like all the things you have added to the ape house with the exception of the wall clock. It just doesn't belong. The 1/6th plants really help with the scale. You really hit it out of the park!

Thanks a lot Jom, I'm glad you enjoyed these. I'll yank the clock out of there. I wanted to just fill the frame. Did they have any form of telling time? Sundial? It's been years, and the Legacy Collection sounds very tempting now, but It's either movie pack, or wagon? :monkey3 I'm going wagon:monkey5 I scored with the plants. Just outside my front door. I added the Lawgiver to try and show scale. I guess a direct shot would have accomplished this better, instead of just showing his head.

What would you guys say to a weekly "Funny Caption Contest." ?

Proto – I was just over the Yahoo ape site where you posted all your ape pictures. I was looking at all your photographs again. I’ve always liked the Morton Hack Chimp drawing and that bronze Caesar head. These are truly beautiful pieces of artwork!

It’s really too bad there isn’t a high quality book that has all the great ape artwork in one book. I’d love to see a hardcover coffee table book, packed full BIG pictures. (Hey. Did someone say coffee?)

It would be extraordinary if we could see some larger pictures of all that artwork that was featured in the Inkworks card collection.

Gee... I didn't know that still had my gallery up or not. I haven't visited the site in over three years. In fact, I've forgotten all of my log in info. :D

Kfog...

What are you doing?

Are you creating the scandinavian version of "Planet of the Apes"?

Why all the blond mute humans? You have GOT to get some brown paint!!!

And Blue eyes??? Taylor was the only human Zira had ever seen with blue eyes... Hence the name "Bright Eyes"!

Hi Jungle Jom. I am very aware of the dark haired humans and the dark haired horses in the movies. I fully intend on painting him, I was just referencing his scragly hair and beard. The look of this figure with dark hair would fit in nicely with the POTA Muted humans. At least he eats his veggies!:D

Hi Jungle Jom. I am very aware of the dark haired humans and the dark haired horses in the movies. I fully intend on painting him, I was just referencing his scragly hair and beard. The look of this figure with dark hair would fit in nicely with the POTA Muted humans. At least he eats his veggies!:D

Blessed are the vegetarians. If that's the best they've got here, in six months we'll be running this planet.

Jess/Sticks - Here is that "human dying rack" you guys were talking about building. (After seeing this, I'd use sticks of the proper scale.)

Last edited:
Back