Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sticks - Sorry. My computer disconnected while I was chatting with you, and I have dial up. Now that I’m back it looks like you went shopping to Lowes, I’ll talk to you later.

Depending on the time frame and cost I'm in for more gorilla heads. I still am in for Galen, Lucius, Marcus...whoever!!
I am going to be trying the open mouth surgery as soon as I can get a smaller hot glue gun. I think that the individuality of each sculpt, once open, adds to the variety.
As for boots, Angel, I can send you a couple of the Hasbro pairs if you don't mind painting them the right color? I don't know that I have any extra of the black ones. And mixing Hasbro and Sideshow unis adds some diversity too:
MycustomPOTA02.jpg

Sticks, I showed your photos of Ape City to my garrisons and, well....they went ape!! They mounted up and headed off so if you here some tiny hoofbeats in your area , watch out! They're all crack shots and they are ARMED!! Greta work buddy. I wish I had the room to build the whole city and the Forbidden Zone.

Hi Mark! I believe that you could use straight tin snips to cut that gauge of plastic. There is also a cutting board that is used to cut tin without fraying the edges If you can think of a place near by you to do that. When I was a Heating and Air conditioning technician, I used a nice set of straight cutting tin snips. They are a little pricey, but can be used for many projects that include precision cutting.:cool:

Hey that was my opening bid. :monkey2 I didn't want PZ to fully part with a Vision Lawgiver if if didn't have to. Make an Easter Ape Island. :monkey5 All Vision Lawgiver. :lol

Yes, please excuse my typing skills. Lately I have been incoherent and rushed while I typing. As now. I will try to write coherent sentences from this point forward. :emperor

I didn't get anything new while I was out.

bbl

Jess said that there might be a female orangutan in one these shots if I understood her right. I think I took the right screen captures.

Angel--thanks for the screencaptures--the first one, take a look at the bottom right corner. Now is that a very ugly female orang or just a feminine-looking male orangutan? Or am I just seeing things? Look at the hair. It looks female to me, but maybe I'm wrong. You can't see the body so you can't see the costume...

Jess.

Hey that was my opening bid. :monkey2 I didn't want PZ to fully part with a Vision Lawgiver if if didn't have to. Make an Easter Ape Island. :monkey5 All Vision Lawgiver. :lol

Yes, please excuse my typing skills. Lately I have been incoherent and rushed while I typing. As now. I will try to write coherent sentences from this point forward. :emperor

I didn't get anything new while I was out.

bbl

PZ parted with his Vision Lawgiver? What's up the story there?

Sticks, I showed your photos of Ape City to my garrisons and, well....they went ape!! They mounted up and headed off so if you here some tiny hoofbeats in your area , watch out! They're all crack shots and they are ARMED!! Greta work buddy. I wish I had the room to build the whole city and the Forbidden Zone.

Message received General. I've dispatched two of my best officers to handle this matter personally. Upon receipt of this note assume interception has been completed. I expect no further delays, you may enter town within two day's sundown.

I am dismayed by your current report of a possible coup d'état. You say that it is from within our own garrison? I find the recent quibbling of a new beginning chilling, and this rumor amongst the Gorillas has got to stop. This Caesar fellow, who is he? Savior is he? You must share with me all that you know. I await your arrival, we shall feast in your honor. :lol

PZ parted with his Vision Lawgiver? What's up the story there?

Sorry Angel, PZ said last week that he may be able to pick up a buddy's collection who had everything. So I asked if I could get the vision Lawgiver if he could spare selling it. I missed out on him by a few hours when he sold. :monkey4

I saw this starting at $120, so I went ape and bid :monkey5

Last edited:
Sticks I replied to your e-mail. I'm logging off the internet so you can call me within the hour if you'd like to discuss. I'm going to work early tomorrow morning and my kids tell me I need lots of beauty rest.

If you don't call, that's fine. You may to think it over. Well talk some other time.

Back