Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't want to put a nekkid Dr. Zaius on the internet, so I managed to cover his thingamayums with a fig leaf (or at least I tried to anyway):rotfl

Last edited:
Angel I just saw your very gorgeous trial scene photos--and even though it's not finished, it's AWESOME!! I can't wait until it's done. What you posted is much more completed than what I saw on your 1/22 post. Please show us as it progresses. It's totally exciting! I am just loving it.

Hey Stickman! I just PM'D you. Check out the Brotherhood of Arms, Fife and Drums W/Pics I just put up.:D

Has this thread turned into a "Who's got the Worst Figure" Thread.

I'm not sure who gets my vote Kfog or Jess?

I saw it... It looked like the head of Indy's side kick Short Round on a Barbie body, with a chewed off nose...

But take another look at Kfog's Landon... it's in good condition, on a male body and still looks like... well....

You know what it looks like.

I saw it... It looked like the head of Indy's side kick Short Round on a Barbie body, with a chewed off nose...

But take another look at Kfog's Landon... it's in good condition, on a male body and still looks like... well....

You know what it looks like.

OK. Actually, I giggled when you pointed Landon out. I didn't notice how he looked. I was just studying the costume.

Actually, using the old Cotswold heads and bodies had some merit. I had used some of their bearded heads for early versions of BSG's Borellian Nomen.

Yea, so the guy is ugly.:monkey2 I usually would use that particular figure for making a pioneer or trapper for that rugged look. These are on the same scale as GI Joe, so what do you expect.

Well, I am off to the comiccon 2008. I had forgotten all about it. Just check out Phoenix COMICON 2008 and check the stars out. They are having Lou Ferrigno, Koenig (Checkov) from Star Trek, the guy who plays Bobba Fett and so on.chiao!:cool:

Last edited:
souvenirs is the proper word. I met and talked to Lou Ferrigno. 285 pounds of solid muscle and does not look close to his age at 56. Pretty cool dude, but a little pricey for his autograph at $20.00. I bought a Hulk poster of him to be signed and was not aware that I was supposed to get a picture of him to have a picture taken with him. I was only given an autograph on the poster I bought, but when asked about the picture, I was told that was with the portraits only. Both were $20.00 a pop and $20.00 to get in. What a bummer.:monkey2 I didn't even see any Apes stuff, but plenty of Star Wars actors, the original Lois Lane from the 50's, ect.

Last edited:
Back