Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got a bit of myself in on the last shot while Lou was signing my poster. Here are the pics.:D

Well, I got a bit of myself in on the last shot while Lou was signing my poster. Here are the pics.:D

Wow, Kfog! That's awesome! He doesn't even look his age at all. He still looks exactly the same! Where was this event?

Hi Jess. Mesa, Arizona. I am 45 myself and don't look near my age either thanks to my Mom and Dad. Maybe it is the Italian blood that we both share. I wish that I had the Muscles that Lou has though.:cool:

Hey Ironman! How do I change the work Freakazoid under my user name? Thanks, Kent.:confused:

Lou Ferrigno? Who's that? Is that you wearing the black T-shirt KFog? :lol

(Just kidding -Lou Ferrigno is that guy on "King of Queens" who lives next to Doug Heffernon the IPS driver.)

Last edited:
I guess that it does not change all of them. I will test it here. Should read Gorillas Rule!:monkey5

Lou Ferrigno? Who's that? Is that you wearing the black T-shirt KFog? :lol

(Just kidding -Lou Ferrigno is that guy on "King of Queens" who lives next to Doug Heffernon the IPS driver.)

Is what's funny is that I was making a comment to my brother that was with me at the show that he could easily pass for a family member. Looking at his face, he has a lot of Characteristics that are pronounced in my Family. Now the Body structure may be a different story.:D

For those of you who never actually seen the Sideshow General Ursus without his helmet on, wonder no more…

I plan on removing both of these helmets and giving them both new hair-dos to cover up that misshapen ugly head. On one of these figures, I plan on opening his mouth and inserting teeth. I’ll keep you guys updated on this project.

I won these 2 naked figures on eBay for $9.99. That’s a very good deal in my eyes.

Hey Angel! That is a great deal on those two figures and a great idea to impose a different gorilla by altering the Ursus sculpt. Pretty cool!:cool:

Last edited:
Hey KFog... "Gorillas Rule!" I like it. It's you.

Why thank you very much my fellow simian. That Ursus is looking pretty cool like he's yelling out an order. I'm not sure who would follow a bald naked Gorilla, but what ever:cool:

Last edited:
Jungle,
I came across this the other day. I was wondering what your thoughts would be for a very form-fitting body-colored suit under Nova's costume to help hide the joints? What do you think? Too much trouble? Worth its while?

Jess.

Those gorillas look like they just had a henna treatment in a beauty salon.

Just waiting to get blown out!

Jungle,
I came across this the other day. I was wondering what your thoughts would be for a very form-fitting body-colored suit under Nova's costume to help hide the joints? What do you think? Too much trouble? Worth its while?

Jess.

I like the idea Jess but I'm just not up to the challenge. Wrinkles caused by the body suit maybe more unsightly than the joints.

Besides... The joints never really bothered me all that much. I've managed to hide the hip joints and the upper body joint below the chest with the costume and her hair covers the shoulder joints.

Nice job on Brent's loincloth, Angel...

Remind me why I'm making you the Nova costume?

I did a little more work on it today, I've begun on the loin cloth and have attached it to the underwear. It still needs to be shortened, and weathered and distressed. I also have to add some snaps.

I advise you to have your wife remove the snaps and sew it on the figure for a better fit... Those snaps do cause unsightly lumps and with their removal you can get a better fit!

Here is a shot before I attached the loincloth.

I have to remind you why you're making this for me? Because you want a mask of Caspy. Plus you're getting a ape horn, a purple robe and Denise's prototype robe for Caspy. Did I leave anything out?

I'm loosing out on this deal. You should make a loincloth for Taylor also! (Just kidding.)

Don't worry about the snaps JJ, I'll sew it on her myself to avoid the "snap bumps."

Last edited:
Don't forget the eye paint job of Luscuis and ??????? (You know who)

Hey I really am getting a good deal!!!!!

Sticks - Thanks for sending me a pair of your gorilla boots! I hope it was a extra pair. One of my new gorillas will get these new shoes while the others goes barefoot. :monkey2

You're right JJ - it's like a gorilla makeover at a salon. First they get themselves new hair-dos and then some new shoes. :rolleyes:

Back