Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denise just asked me if I ever put the turquoise jewels on Caspy's robe. (I haven't.) She told me that once I do, she’d start making the red robe for me. (That’s going a be a belated Christmas gift for me. I think Santa is going to be coming soon!)

I think I'm done for the day...

I can tell just by looking at the time of my last post how long it took me to do the 2nd gorilla. This new ape hairdo, took me around 2-1/2 hours to get right.

Here's the other gorilla that used to be a general, but is now just an infantryman (or should I say infantryape?) ~Angel~ :angelsmil

I want one! Those are so cool Angel.:monkey5

Hi Mark! I emailed you with my suggestion. Time to hit the hay!:sleep Later, Kent.

Something new? Me?:naughty :monkey3

I'm trying, it may be another week before I can get my photos up. My gear comes in on wednesday. I can't wait. I have an unexpected guest that may need to stay with me a month. I can not allow my plans to be hampered. :maul

I have some great but very sad news.

Simians of Ape City.
I regret to inform you,
that spiritual leader of the nation,
Dr. Zaius @ Amoktime for $24.
has entered immortality at Twenty- Twenty Five hours today. :monkey4:monkey2

He's SoldOut!!!!

I was only able to get two from them..:(

P.S.

Angel- I'm glad you got those boots, I hope they work for the Extra Top Secret Plan you're working on. Who can get thier photos up first? :monkey5 :rotfl.

Stickman, I want to thank you for the rifle. It arrived Saturday. It looks great with my gorilla. It's been raining too much here so I haven't been able to photograph. Which mutant leader do you need a robe for? Is it the one with the glasses or without?

Jess.

I just noticed that Jeff Yagher has been sculpting projects for Sideshow... the new Star Wars "Duel of the Fates" dio being the most recent.

I don't know if many of you Ape fans know this (I know Ironman does :D) that he has sculpted some fine Ape products over the years.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I can be at times) these are some of Jeff's past Ape goodness.

This is a garage resin kit that I've been looking for... for a LONG time. It's in 1/6 scale, I believe:

mutgroup3jt6.jpg

This is another resin garage kit called "Captured". It is also in 1/6 scale I believe:

capturedgarageresinkithq1.jpg

capturedgarageresinkit2ar1.jpg
capturedgarageresinkit3fc3.jpg

And my favorite of his... the Apemania Milo Bust:

smilo2pv9.jpg

smilo1zr6.jpg

Wouldn't it been cool if Jeff was cooking something up with Sideshow for us Ape fans? I know I'm probably the only one who feels this in this thread, but I'd be down for a really well done Ape dio or PF. :monkey5

Of course, I would prefer another offering in the Ape Line of my favorite scale. :monkey3

Anyway... I've finally made it. I have crossed the 2,000 post threshold. And it only took nearly 4 years to do it. :rolleyes:

I’ve been sharing every single one my projects with each of you. But there is one, which I’ve never really mentioned to anyone. It’s a very special project to me, and it’s been a secret of mine... until now.

I’ll have this "secret item" completed within 7 days. Trust me. This little side project is soooo incredibly cool! What could it be? What do you think? :idea

~Angel~ :angelsmil

A corn field with wild humans and Gorillas chasing them.:rotfl

O'kay. What two others will go in on a sculpt to be made by Angel. I want two different types of Gorilla sculpts. Mouths open of course! Thanks, Kent.:monkey1

I’ve been sharing every single one my projects with each of you. But there is one, which I’ve never really mentioned to anyone. It’s a very special project to me, and it’s been a secret of mine... until now.

I’ll have this "secret item" completed within 7 days. Trust me. This little side project is soooo incredibly cool! What could it be? What do you think? :idea

~Angel~ :angelsmil

Is it the one I know about Angel?

If so, I can't wait for the reveal! If it's not the one I know about...

I still can't wait until the reveal!!!!

This will be an interesting week for more ape projects. Sticks should be getting his new camera soon and that means even more great pics from him! I'm also pretty sure that he made some more progress on Ape City and will unveil it soon. Will we see the land bridge this week from him? I like the anticipation of it, even if it's not this week!

Last edited:
The stairway in Grand Central Station where the mutants interrogate Brent?

Jungle - Wouldn't that be something! But the stairway in Grand Central Station where the mutants interrogate Brent is not a little side project. That may be little to you JJ, but not little to me. If the Icarus is your next guess, I'll tell you right now, cross that one off your list as well buddy.

The stairway in Grand Central Station? You're killing me here!

Back