Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel... Would you tell us if someone guessed correctly? or would you just let us keep speculating?

I smell a contest!

There are only six or seven regulars here, with one guess a piece it would be one short contest!

Jess - did your Apoxie Sculpt arrive yet?

Yes! It came today! I haven't opened it yet...kinda scared because that means I have to start something new and then finish it in 3 hours!

We see the chair at the auction.

Did I guess correctly? Are you making the chair?

This is the closest I have right now:
Phantom11-Gorillahead002.bmp

How about the SS Dr. Zaius...has anybody had theirs repainted? I was just curious and if you can provide the closeups, that would be awesome.

Server is slow again..:monkey4

jessica, you're very welcome regarding the rifle, I'm glad you like it.

Insomniac Sneak Peak
Well, I guess I can give a sneak peek to everyone as I am taking a break for a day of two. I wish I could give close up but the set is near completion and I already have too much added. After I apply a coat it will be great to get these guys back into Ape City.

ApeCity_Day1_28_08Master_31.jpg

ApeCity_Day1_28_08Master_23.jpg

ApeCity_Day1_28_08Master_PB1.jpg

Proto, I do indeed know of Yagher's sculpting works. I tried a few years back to find a way to get at least those simian sculpts into my collection. By the way, are you aware that Jeff Yagher also played Kyle Bates in the "V" TV series?

Proto, I do indeed know of Yagher's sculpting works. I tried a few years back to find a way to get at least those simian sculpts into my collection. By the way, are you aware that Jeff Yagher also played Kyle Bates in the "V" TV series?

Yep. He also appeared on Angel in the final season. He played the Fell Leader... the clan that wants the baby for a sacrifice and turns to Angel and Co at Wolfram and Hart for legal consul.

Yes! It came today! I haven't opened it yet...kinda scared because that means I have to start something new and then finish it in 3 hours!

We see the chair at the auction.

Did I guess correctly? Are you making the chair?

No- I'm not making the chair Jess. However, you are correct about the chair being at the auction of Caesar. Gov Breck is sitting in it during that film segment. Congrats to you for figuring it out.

Back