Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooo - I'm not so sure I'll use the Crayla Magic Clay then. I could use apoxie. I could use some sculpy (or clay) and just cast it in resin if I think that others may want these partions. I would think that, in time, STICKS and SNICK would want them. STICKS do you think you'll ever want these artful paritions?

You should use apoxie. Crayola magic clay is for mickey mousing--stuff I do--just for myself.

Jess.

Oooooo - I'm not so sure I'll use the Crayla Magic Clay then. I could use apoxie. I could use some sculpy (or clay) and just cast it in resin if I think that others may want these partions. I would think that, in time, STICKS and SNICK would want them. STICKS do you think you'll ever want these artful paritions?

:rolleyes:Uhmmm... Yes:D:monkey5

Why didn't you bake them? Are they so realistic that you’d have corn kernels popping in your oven?

:lol Well, I just remembered that whenever I see them at the market, they are not peeled so you don't see the kernels...I made a mold of the corn kernels though...so all I had to do was press fresh clay into it and roll it into shape.

Jess.

Thanks for reminding me about the water. I totally forgot about that. :monkey1
Jess.

My wife gave me her plastic melonballer from Tupperware for my apoxie. I dip the plastic melonballer into my bowl of water and then scoop equal parts of the apoxie mixture. Nothing sticks as long as it's wet, and I get an equal mixture that way.

Last edited:
I can't wait for my Legacy edition to arrive. I need to go take care of my older brother.:lol You guys have a good night. I can't wait to bring this city to life for you guys.

STICKS: If you are serious, I would just sculpt the Artful Partitions in regular clay. I have lots of that. Make a rubber mold of the clay partitions and eventually make the resin partitions.

That would be very cool Angel. I have to sign off now. I'll talk to you again soon. :D

Goodnight to you STICKS. We'll chat later. I'm done for the night as well Jess, we'll do more ape talk later.

It's almost midnight here on the east coast and I'm getting up early to begin working more on the wagon. Talk to you both tomorrow. :rip

Goodnight to you STICKS. We'll chat later. I'm done for the night as well Jess, we'll do more ape talk later.

It's almost midnight here on the east coast and I'm getting up early to begin working more on the wagon. Talk to you both tomorrow. :rip

Sweet simian dreams till sunbeams find you. Good night.

Jess.

Sticks, KFog, Jessica and Ironman: Your ape heads are in the mail. Please let me know when they arrive.

I spent about 4 hours today finishing up these jail bars on the ape wagon. The bars no longer look “manmade”. I roughed them up quite a bit for a more rugged of look. You have to look closely at these pictures to see the irregularities, they now look much better because they look like a bunch of gorillas built these jail bars.

JJ would be so proud.

Well.... It's about time!

I am proud you did great. Stamp of approval given.

Jess, the baskets and food look incredible!! [and I'm working on those pix!!]

Angel, the wagon bars look light years better. I think that those improvements will definitely push your wagon over the top!!
And, i think I'd be interested in those partitions too!

Sticks, its not so much "if you give a mouse a cookie" as it is "if you give an ape a wagon"

IF YOU GIVE AN APE A WAGON
If you give an ape a wagon
He's going to want a city to drive it to
If you give him a city to drive it to
He's going to want cages to put some humans in
If you give him some cages to put humans in
He's going to need extra humans to be captured
If you give him some humans to capture
He's going to need a Gorilla General to "mark" some for target practice
If you give him a Gorilla General to "mark" some for target practice
He's going to need a Soldier Ape to drive them to the range
If you give him a Soldier Ape to drive them to the range
He's going to need a wagon......

Angel, the wagon bars look light years better. I think that those improvements will definitely push your wagon over the top!!

Cool! I was just thinking that MAYBE we could get more people involved for the tribunal furniture. Even if I make and sell it just one piece at a time. Since Sticks and I also want it Ironman, this may be the best way to start this up and coming artful partition project. Thanks for letting me know.

I may actually start working on the clay partition today since there is a mild interest in this project aand I'd love to do something just a little different today. (I'm thinking SNICKERTOWN would also be interested, perhaps even ProtoZaius.)

Jess, the baskets and food look incredible!! [and I'm working on those pix!!]

Sticks, its not so much "if you give a mouse a cookie" as it is "if you give an ape a wagon"

IF YOU GIVE AN APE A WAGON
If you give an ape a wagon
He's going to want a city to drive it to
If you give him a city to drive it to
He's going to want cages to put some humans in
If you give him some cages to put humans in
He's going to need extra humans to be captured
If you give him some humans to capture
He's going to need a Gorilla General to "mark" some for target practice
If you give him a Gorilla General to "mark" some for target practice
He's going to need a Soldier Ape to drive them to the range
If you give him a Soldier Ape to drive them to the range
He's going to need a wagon......

This is great. You and Jessica nailed it. :lol Thanks.

Jom gave his stamp. Oh, this wagon is going to be fun.

I went back to Amoktime and noticed that all the POTA figures except for Zira are now $24.99 each. :monkey4
Even the astronaut Taylors went up. No more cases either?:confused:

This is great. You and Jessica nailed it. :lol Thanks.

Jom gave his stamp. Oh, this wagon is going to be fun.

I went back to Amoktime and noticed that all the POTA figures except for Zira are now $24.99 each. :monkey4
Even the astronaut Taylors went up. No more cases either?:confused:

It seems after market interest has upped the price on the apes, the BSG figures and a few others. If you check the Amok site though, they have some interesting 1:6 being made exclusively thru them in 2008. Maybe POTA will appear........

If you check the Amok site though, they have some interesting 1:6 being made exclusively thru them in 2008. Maybe POTA will appear........

IRONMAN
- What are you refering to? What is AMOKTIME doing in 1:6 that suggests an exclusive of sorts??? I've been working all morning on the clay partition and I'm to busy to look it up!

Back