Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brent is a head I commissioned and I still have to give final approval. If anybody can see something is off please let me know.

The pupils are going to be taken out.

Snick, the Brent sculpt is fantastic. It gives me the willies looking at it--it's so damned accurate. I love how she did the beard.

Jess.

My ANSA outfit saga continues...I re-did the entire top. I extended the jacket portion. The front of the jacket now looks more finished. I also changed the color of the thread for the topstitching--it is now a pale grey, so it would stand out more. The back needs a little tweaking, but it's looking great so far. The front pocket and the front top stitching for the angled part of the jacket I had to sew by hand because it was too small for the sewing machine and I didn't want to risk puckering the fabric.

Jess.

Beautifully done work on all the stitching Jessica. I’m really look forward to seeing “other” clothing that you’ll be making.

I purchased a hot pink fabric for the scarf. I tried to look for fabric appropriate for the blouse, but I didn't see anything spectacular. I will keep trying.

Jess.

Snick, the Brent sculpt is fantastic. It gives me the willies looking at it--it's so damned accurate. I love how she did the beard.

Jess.

Thx! I like the beard too.

JESS - The ANSA suit is really coming along. I think one of the mego websites www.megomuseum.com has the patches for it that you can print out. Next you'll be building the spaceship.

Last edited:
JESS - The ANSA suit is really coming along. I think one of the www.megomuseum.com has the patches for it that you can print out. Next you'll be building the spaceship.

I don't know what I'm going to do regarding the back, which is puckering enough to fit the hunchback of Notre Dame, but I'm going to have to make it work somehow...that's where I need to tweak it. Hopefully I won't have to re-do the top. :monkey2

Jess.

I don't know what I'm going to do regarding the back, which is puckering enough to fit the hunchback of Notre Dame, but I'm going to have to make it work somehow...that's where I need to tweak it. Hopefully I won't have to re-do the top. :monkey2

Jess.

Fabric glue is a great tool! You might be able to glue the "humpy" parts to the body.

Brent is a head I commissioned and I still have to give final approval. If anybody can see something is off please let me know.

The pupils are going to be taken out.

Hi Chris! I really like the pupils on this sculpt! What stands out though, is the whiskers! They turned out great and compliment the whole sculpt and the true nature of what "Brent" should look like from Beneath. A fantastic job all around. Thanks for posting the pictures here, Kent.:monkey5

I need to pick some up soon. I'll have some glyph gluing to do. :D

Is that the stuff you used to affix the Chimp glyphs as well? :confused:

Fabric glue would work or regular glue.

KFOG - Thx!

BTW, if you purchased the Beneath glyphs and want the "Classic Zaius" glyphs the price is $15. If you just want the "Classic Zaius" glyphs the price is $20.

Brent is offically approved and will be offered to you guys at a very affordable cost. Can you imagine if this sculptor attempted Urko or Ursus?

KFOG - Thx!

BTW, if you purchased the Beneath glyphs and want the "Classic Zaius" glyphs the price is $15. If you just want the "Classic Zaius" glyphs the price is $20.

Brent is offically approved and will be offered to you guys at a very affordable cost. Can you imagine if this sculptor attempted Urko or Ursus?

Snick, if you can rally the troops into an Ursus sculpt and it's not very cost-prohibitive (like Armando), I'm IN!!

Jess.

Snick, if you can rally the troops into an Ursus sculpt and it's not very cost-prohibitive (like Armando), I'm IN!!

Jess.

Thx for stepping up so early in the game.

ANG - Ada is going to knock Armando out of the window...again. She is one of the most talented and professional sculptors I've worked with.

You know you can count me in on more Gummi Glyphs. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I take it I use the same Paypal account that I used to pay for the Beneath glyphs? Will they be shipped with the Beneath glyphs or separately? :confused:

Will you offer painted versions of Brent or just unpainted? I got a guy that paints but he is slooooooooow. :rolleyes:

I getting more heads than I have bodies for. :google :google :google

Not to mention clothing. :rolleyes:

You know you can count me in on more Gummi Glyphs. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I take it I use the same Paypal account that I used to pay for the Beneath glyphs? Will they be shipped with the Beneath glyphs or separately? :confused:

Will you offer painted versions of Brent or just unpainted? I got a guy that paints but he is slooooooooow. :rolleyes:

I getting more heads than I have bodies for. :google :google :google

Not to mention clothing. :rolleyes:

Yep. Matt Sotis is the glyph man. He has both regular and Beneath glyphs. Most likely he'll ship your order complete. Feel free to email him at: [email protected]

Brent can come either painted or unpainted. I'll post a picture once it's painted.

You make a good point. I have to go out and get an extra body too.

Yes, i'm producing the classic glyphs as well, but your's will have to ship seperately as i mailed your Beneath glyphs today. Don't worry, your covered. I should have the test pull for the classic glyphs out of the mold tonight, so pics should be forthcoming. Matt

Gee, Matt we posted at the same time!!! :google :google :google

It great to hear those glyphs are in the mail!!! I'll post pics on the thread as soon as I slap them on my monkey! :D

That doesn't sound quite right. :rolleyes:

Gee, Matt we posted at the same time!!! :google :google :google

It great to hear those glyphs are in the mail!!! I'll post pics on the thread as soon as I slap them on my monkey! :D

That doesn't sound quite right. :rolleyes:

LOL PZ! Make sure you use the recommended fabric glue.

Back