Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok!!
For Dr. Zaius, and anyone else that may have become interested, here is the info again on Urko:

URKO head prices
- unpainted - $30
- painted - $40
- shipping within the USA would be $4.55 for priority with delivery confirmation
- shipping elsewhere? Please email me and lets see what will work best

Feel free to post your criticisms/praise here if you wish, but any orders should be sent to me via email. Its just easier to keep track of that way.
[email protected]
make sure to mention your screen name when you contact me.

I hope all ape fans vote for Nova in SSC's poll on their homepage. Lets give the little woman some support.

stickman said:
I hope all ape fans vote for Nova in SSC's poll on their homepage. Lets give the little woman some support.

Poll? What poll? Did I miss something?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well, I don't know if Nova is the most tragic, but if they're taking into account what they did to her head sculpt, I'd say she has a great chance at winning.

i86time said:
Well, I don't know if Nova is the most tragic, but if they're taking into account what they did to her head sculpt, I'd say she has a great chance at winning.

OUCH!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I admit the likeness is dicey... however in the world of Planet of the Apes she is hardly the most tragic.

One could assert that Taylor is THE central tragic character of the series. He starts off as a guy in a space suit spouting off about the brutality of man, yet he is the one who eventually blows up the entire Earth. Talk about your fall from grace. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

There is also the tragedy of Armando, Dr. Milo and the young Cornelius... but Sideshow didn't make figures of THOSE characters. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

The biggest tragedy of Planet of the Apes is the death of the license at Sideshow's hands. :monkey2

Now that tragedy acted out in emoticons:
:monkey4 :emperor

:lol

Collector Freak said:
The title of this thread is irrelevant now.

Thanks for bringing your own brand "brutal honesty" (which some would misinterpret as mere snottiness :monkey3) to this thread! It's been a real breath of fresh air! :rolleyes:

"The flags of discontent... keep 'em flying." :D

You all know how I feel about POTA.
I am patiently waiting for the day
when Albina is announced. But then again
I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Dave, you can lock this thread.This is a dead thread.Yeah, as dead as the POTA line.Its obvious now,after nearly one year of rather weak attempts to resurrect this line,the protagonists of this thread have failed miserably.So,I, the GREAT SHAI HULUD HIMSELF WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY ANNOUNCE:

THE END of the ape army.

Adieu.

I call upon all "true" sci-fi enthusiasts, human and simian, to unite under the ape flag to banish and destroy the kurgan insurgence as well as revive our fight with Sideshow to continue the line. Now,
FIGHT LIKE APES!!!

Ironman1188 said:
I call upon all "true" sci-fi enthusiasts, human and simian, to unite under the ape flag to banish and destroy the kurgan insurgence as well as revive our fight with Sideshow to continue the line. Now,
FIGHT LIKE APES!!!

I agree Ironman. As our first act of our counter-attack, I declare the execution of Order 66. Come my SW and POTA comrades, this is the moment we have been waiting for! Let us unite and destroy all feeble and pathetic Highlanders! Banish them from the face of this earth and cleanse the ground that we walk with their spilled blood!

Attack! And let the dancing wookie lead the way!:chew

DarthRamuk said:
I agree Ironman. As our first act of our counter-attack, I declare the execution of Order 66. Come my SW and POTA comrades, this is the moment we have been waiting for! Let us unite and destroy all feeble and pathetic Highlanders! Banish them from the face of this earth and cleanse the ground that we walk with their spilled blood!

Attack! And let the dancing wookie lead the way!:chew

Fools !!! Dont you Know who we are???

Were the Kurgan Crusaders, B**** !

How sorry and low you must feel....You must join together in order to have a fools hope.....Have your "lightsaber pajama parties" & your "ape sleepovers"....We have kept to ourselves and stayed on our thread, untill worthless ape pukes invaded OUR thread...Have your sad fun as I can see that you are hurt by for utter and complete failure at trying to revive the ape line...As for you SW fan...mind you tongue and go back to your SW forums...as we do not need you nor the ape impeading on our Crusade!!!

This is last time I will post in this thread as it is a complete waste of my time, and I call upon you fellow crusaders to leave these sad apes behind, and focus on our quest!!!

Back