Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helloooo...Iron Man.... Stephanie here...

'' Dont you think its time to leave those silly apes behind ??? Would you do it for me Iron man, would you baby...????''

Image85.jpg

kingdarkness03 said:
How sorry and low you must feel....You must join together in order to have a fools hope.....Have your "lightsaber pajama parties" & your "ape sleepovers"....We have kept to ourselves and stayed on our thread, untill worthless ape pukes invaded OUR thread...Have your sad fun as I can see that you are hurt by for utter and complete failure at trying to revive the ape line...As for you SW fan...mind you tongue and go back to your SW forums...as we do not need you nor the ape impeading on our Crusade!!!

This is last time I will post in this thread as it is a complete waste of my time, and I call upon you fellow crusaders to leave these sad apes behind, and focus on our quest!!!

Promise? Or is this another empty threat? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Last edited:
Shaihulud said:

'' Dont you think its time to leave those silly apes behind ??? Would you do it for me Iron man, would you baby...????''

Image85.jpg

DON'T DO IT IRONMAN!!!!

She is not real!! She is a VISION from the Forbidden Zone; AND SHE IS A LIE!!!
(Too bad too. She's pretty!)

kingdarkness03 said:
How sorry and low you must feel....You must join together in order to have a fools hope.....Have your "lightsaber pajama parties" & your "ape sleepovers"....We have kept to ourselves and stayed on our thread, untill worthless ape pukes invaded OUR thread...Have your sad fun as I can see that you are hurt by for utter and complete failure at trying to revive the ape line...As for you SW fan...mind you tongue and go back to your SW forums...as we do not need you nor the ape impeading on our Crusade!!!

This is last time I will post in this thread as it is a complete waste of my time, and I call upon you fellow crusaders to leave these sad apes behind, and focus on our quest!!!

My I give you a quote from the Lawgiver on your way out of this thread;
40th scroll, 8th verse "Good Bye. Your departure can not come to soon!"

Shaihulud said:

Image85.jpg

For dearest Stephanie?
Perhaps.
But I feel that this is no more than a Kurgan trick masterminded by the evil Shai.
However, if it is truly you Stephanie, I know Shai has not been paying you the necessary attention a woman of your beauty and desires deserves. Send me your address and I will arrange to free you from the bonds of monotony and treat you as you deserve to be treated.

Ironman1188 said:
For dearest Stephanie?
Perhaps.
But I feel that this is no more than a Kurgan trick masterminded by the evil Shai.
However, if it is truly you Stephanie, I know Shai has not been paying you the necessary attention a woman of your beauty and desires deserves. Send me your address and I will arrange to free you from the bonds of monotony and treat you as you deserve to be treated.

MWHAHAHAHA.....FOOL !!!! HER ADDRESS IS MY ADDRESS TOO !!!!! DONT YOU KNOW ...WOMEN LIKE THAT LOVES THE BARBARIC TYPE..THE KURGAN CRUSADER TYPE...MWHAHAHAHA..

hdddd.jpg

EtienneStphanie2.jpg

Last edited:
Crusaders!!! Do not waste posts on their puny threads... all you do is bring attention to their weak cause!!! Forget the Apes, let them fling poo and pretend every film past the original didn't suck donkey junk!!! At least we are honest, only one necessary character remains...​

MED-F'n-IEVAL KURGAN!!!

10,000 views in 1 year, pshhh... try over 3,000 in 8 days biatches!!!

creecher said:
Black Kettle.

Ah but we don't pretend subsequent sequels... and TV shows weren't bad. We denounce the sequels to Highlander and the Show, there really are a lot of parellels. Although if truth be told, outside of battle I do enjoy the POTA films and figures, and have counted myself a member of the Army here as well :monkey1

Men wearing skirts don't belong in this thread!

Picture209.jpg

Take your sissy selves back to your shabby five figures empty license!

stickman said:
Men wearing skirts don't belong in this thread!

Picture209.jpg

Take your sissy selves back to your shabby five figures empty license!

WTF !!!!

I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THOSE SILLY APES ARE DOING WITH JASON VOORHEES MASK???

WAS THIS DIRECTLY DEDICATED TO ME ?!?!?!?

THATS NOT FUNNY....

I used to like this thread. Now everyone is screaming and making asses of themselves. If I wanted that, I'd go to Rebelscum.

Seriously, this thread is pretty unpleasant. Let me know when there's more Ape Love and less shouting.

Back