Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That last suit you posted Kfog, looks exactly like what Cornelius should be wearing.

I am not really sure if I want to make that bathrobe. It's screaming fugly.

Talk about fugly, I just made something very "Mego" style. It's so yuck I can't believe I made it.

You guys have to check this out!!

https://www.monstershd.com/

Jess.

I really like the style of the Sinatra suit also. How much is the Sinatra? The same one I pointed out. Do it brother!:monkey5

I am so depressed, guys. At Apemania, you can buy the appliance complete for $750. I wish I could afford it. I would make my own chimp outfit. It sucks to be poor.

Being depressed at my poorness, and slapping together some Mego fugliness.

See? I can't believe I made this. It's so hideous. I will probably straighten out the front of the vest before I send him to his merry way.

escape050-1.jpg

That last suit you posted Kfog, looks exactly like what Cornelius should be wearing.

I am not really sure if I want to make that bathrobe. It's screaming fugly.

Talk about fugly, I just made something very "Mego" style. It's so yuck I can't believe I made it.

You guys have to check this out!!

https://www.monstershd.com/

Jess.

I am glad to help! Hey, I really like this link to sent, Thanks Jess.:monkey5

What do we think? I think that your Ursus needs a new Helmet! :lol

Those photos look great (as usual) from you. I'm wondering what the "movie" is going to be about...

I just love the lighting (especially the background) and all the twigs, grasses and that ape door looks pretty neat-o too! Hat's off to you STICKS! She's looking real perdy. Show us more! Where's the landbridge???

Hey thanks a bunch Angel. For this I'm only using Sideshow stock items. I may even take out my painted Gorillas but we'll see. I wish I could show more, but at the moment This is the only scene that is not going to make the final cut.

Angel did you use Hasbro's helmet for Ursus or did you alter SideShow's version. I forget?

Angel what are you still doing up? I guess you got caught up in your artwork and forgot about the time, huh?

Being depressed at my poorness, and slapping together some Mego fugliness.

See? I can't believe I made this. It's so hideous. I will probably straighten out the front of the vest before I send him to his merry way.

escape050-1.jpg

Would you be able to dye the fabric? I dig your design Jessica. You are a great tailor.

Sticks, I forgot to say that your Ape City is absolutely gorgeous. I love the lighting, and I love how on the first photo the inside of the dwelling is lit. The plants, the sand...everything looks beautiful. Great eye candy. Very uplifting.

I was looking for my daugthers camera because it takes quality pictures. I couldn't find it, and she asleep.

KFog - I hope this is what you are after... Uniformity of color amongst your gorillas.

Now that is what I'm a talking abaout! Drool, drool. Thanks alot Angel, they look outstanding as expected brother!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back