Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sticks, I forgot to say that your Ape City is absolutely gorgeous. I love the lighting, and I love how on the first photo the inside of the dwelling is lit. The plants, the sand...everything looks beautiful. Great eye candy. Very uplifting.

Thank you very much Jessica. I'm glad to hear you like it. I wish I could add some of Angel's accessories like the flags, camera w/ tripod, and ape horn.

I was looking for my daugthers camera because it takes quality pictures. I couldn't find it, and she's asleep.

KFog - I hope this is what you are after... Uniformity of color amongst your gorillas.

Great paint job there Angel, I really like how the far sculpt cleaned up. I still have one more of those sculpts and am now reconsidering using it. I gave one to Ironman for his birthday a while back. I couldn't paint it to look anything like Sideshow's paint application so I never used the sculpt.

I really like the dark circles around the eyes Angel, great job.

No, I didn't forget the time. Nothing like that Jess - I'm making you something for your apes. I'm still dreaming of that item you made... :)

"What a guy!" :joy

Thanks for that link Jessica, I never saw that ape, or that style of costume. Was that uniform ever released by Mego?

Man o Man! I really like the Ape building also. I am also pretty excited about how well Angel did my Gorilla sculps. Charge of the Gorilla brigade.:monkey5

Man o Man! I really like the Ape building also. I am also pretty excited about how well Angel did my Gorilla sculps. Charge of the Gorilla brigade.:monkey5

Thanks kfog,
I am noticing that your gorilla garrison is growing. How many gorillas are you up to now?

I will use that one as my Hunt leader. They are amazing!:naughty

That is the sculpt right? Hunt Leader. I kinda wish his other eye was open, but he did turn out great. What style of body are you going to put him on? I put mine on a Dragon DML Neo Adam body but felt him too big. He towered over all of my SS figs.

Thanks kfog,
I am noticing that your gorilla garrison is growing. How many gorillas are you up to now?

To be honest Stickman, I will have to count them up. I will get a grouping together in a pic and post it after I get the four back.:D

That is the sculpt right? Hunt Leader. I kinda wish his other eye was open, but he did turn out great. What style of body are you going to put him on? I put mine on a Dragon DML Neo Adam body but felt him too big. He towered over all of my SS figs.

I would put him on a SS figure.:monkey1

To be honest Stickman, I will have to count them up. I will get a grouping together in a pic and post it after I get the four back.:D

Great!, I can't wait.

Another hunt needs to be assembled because the humans are into the corn again.

Hey, what kind of melon are the astronauts eating before the hunt?

Angel, When do you leave town? This weekend? If so have a safe trip my friend.

Everyone please have a good night. I was a little wild last night and have been paying for all day. I need to end the suffering a get to bed.

Jom, I hope you're able to come back soon. I'd love to hear your opinion on the city shots. You always have great things to say.

Well good night my Ape friends. I will see you tomorrow.

Yes - I'm taking care of business this week. You guys might not here from me for a full week. Not sure if I'll have access to a PC.

Good night Sticks, Jess and KFog :rip

Chat with you guys later...

I thought so too but the skin color was wrong I think. I was thinking honey Dew or cantaloupe but that melon looked different. I loaned out my POTA DVDs, so I can't view it agin at the moment.

I believe that there is a certain type of squash that looks like them!

Back