Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Angel. You are right. I am looking for their other clothes--the ones you sent me screenshots of.

I thought I had more things on my to-do list for other people, but not really! One more ANSA outfit left plus the three pants and that will be it for the second set of outfits.

1/6:
Burke & Virdon
Dr. Zaius top
Mutant robe for Stickman

I guess I can start working on the market scene again...

Last edited:
I did that with a Hasbro gorilla. I think I shared that pic with you guys about 18 months ago. I didn't like it. I'll post a picture again. If someone wants him after seeing it, I'll mail it to you for the cost of postage.

Angel, I definitely missed that. Can you please post a photo of it when you can? It's good to see what works and what didn't, so I don't have to go down that route if you have already travelled it.

Last edited:
Doc Hasslien- Where did you ever find those police uniforms for your CONQUEST humans. I like those! Very cool! :cool:

The black outfit is the hasbro Gi Joe WW II German Panzier Tank Sgt - Major
from the foreign soldiers collection. Other than gloves, that's the original figure. The brown outfit is a WWII fighter pilot outfit. It needs black piping on the trousers, and on the pockets & shoulders, but it was close.

Oh, I just want to make it clear, I didn't purchase the 40 of each Hasbro ape for the purpose of resale. I bought them to make the arena scene, and an ultimate conquest battle scene....

from the foreign soldiers collection. Other than gloves, that's the original figure. The brown outfit is a WWII fighter pilot outfit. It needs black piping on the trousers, and on the pockets & shoulders, but it was close.

Although I like both outfits Hasslein, the brown outfit really caught my eye.

You could get very thin ribbon at the fabric store and glue that down with fabric glue, if you haven't tried it yet...

Guys...I am too EXCITED about my sculpting!! I have to share with you my current obsession, the Lawgiver. He's coming out the way I want him to! I ordered 4 pounds of Apoxie, so when that comes, I will remedy all the cracks that are threatening his structural integrity.

LG_002a.jpg

LG001.jpg

Last edited:
I did that with a Hasbro gorilla. I think I shared that pic with you guys about 18 months ago. I didn't like it. I'll post a picture again. If someone wants him after seeing it, I'll mail it to you for the cost of postage.

Hi Mark! I will take him!:monkey1

Angel I was wondering if you had considered giving the Hasbro gorilla a repaint? So was that also a Hasbro body? I can't tell yet which is which. I didn't see anything wrong with him. Kfog, you sure are lucky and Angel, you are too generous.

Snick, I am wondering if you liked the photograph I sent you of that material....I have never seen it before.

I have lost count--when is Sticks coming back?

I was thinking of sewing a little tonight but I think I'm done for the day. There's no other activity in Central City so I guess all the monkeys are now deep in slumber. I'll chatter with you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:
Angel I was wondering if you had considered giving the Hasbro gorilla a repaint? So was that also a Hasbro body? I can't tell yet which is which. I didn't see anything wrong with him. Kfog, you sure are lucky and Angel, you are too generous.

Snick, I am wondering if you liked the photograph I sent you of that material....I have never seen it before.

I have lost count--when is Sticks coming back?

I was thinking of sewing a little tonight but I think I'm done for the day. There's no other activity in Central City so I guess all the monkeys are now deep in slumber. I'll chatter with you guys tomorrow.

Personally, I didn't like any of the Hasbro apes and have sold them all off. This one I hung onto, yet I wouldn't display him. He was hidden away and I know that he'd never grow on me. The Hasbro scale just seems to large, and I'm glad he'll be appreciated now... Happy Trails! :)

Hi Angel. I sure appreciate the offer on the Gorilla. If I ever get going on my customs, I will add this to more that I feel that I owe you. Thanks, Kent.:cool:

The Lawgiver says ape shall not kill ape---however, he didn't say anything about stupid humans. I'm having one of those days...:maul

Anybody see this photo before? I remember in the movie that it was transposed...Zira stands on the other side of the screen. Could it be a screenshot that was transposed? I have never seen this shot though, and I don't remember seeing this part of Ape City when the movie is rolling.

MSDPLOF_FE041_H.jpg

Back