Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info, Angel. Never ventured into that site before--I will probably get in more trouble now. I did purchase a Taylor's suit and Brent's suit and undershirt--why oh why? It was just too good of a price...I don't even have any filthy humans...

Last edited:
Hello All,

I hope all is well here in Ape City. Sorry that I have been out of touch, I am currently back east at my parents. I haven't really had any time around a computer. I will talk to you all soon.

:peace

PZ, it's usually just me playing with the SS apes, not my sons. In fact, I would rather not let them play with my action figures because I don't want any accidents--if you know what I mean.

Regarding the photos for the SDCC, did you want an e-mail or did you want actual 4x6 printouts? I want to send you some of Zira in her Escape outfit.

Thanks for the info, Angel. Never ventured into that site before--I will probably get in more trouble now. I did purchase a Taylor's suit and Brent's suit and undershirt--why oh why? It was just too good of a price...I don't even have any filthy humans...

PZ/ANG - If you happen to know what those boot glyphs look like send a drawing.

ANG - thx for the link! I'll take advantage of that.

KFOG - Let's see how the glyphs turn out and maybe we could trade for another dog tag.

JESS - Mego might have gotten something...close.

Speaking of Brent, finally some clear shots!

Last edited:
At Toy Anxiety, they have a Sideshow Darth Maul figure--it is on a black body. Is this the same body that they used for the apes--where it is a tad smaller than the humans?

I only tweaked my LG a little last night. I angled his head forward a bit more so he is looking straight ahead instead of a little up now and filled in the major cracks. I am SOOOO glad it's Friday. I will work on him a lot this weekend. I practiced the pleating/folds of his garment. It's so easy with Apoxie but so difficult with clay. Strange.

I just placed another order from Toy Anxiety...a loose caucasian male for $9.99, black pants and turtleneck for $6.00 (For Armando)!!! Wasn't that a good deal? Oh...and that will solve my sizing dillema for the Burke/Virdon costumes.

Last edited:
At Toy Anxiety, they have a Sideshow Darth Maul figure--it is on a black body. Is this the same body that they used for the apes--where it is a tad smaller than the humans?

I have that Maul and yes, he is the same size as the Apes.

As for my 8 year old son Alex, he does own the Sideshow Zaius, Cornelius, Zira, Ursus, Slave Taylor and Nova for himself... and he keeps them VERY nice posed on his shelf, just like dear old dad. :rolleyes:

However he has a whole set of Hasbro Apes that he "monkeys" around with... for the HARDCORE play action. :D

I am a bad girl! I did some minor damage to my wallet today at the fabric store. I bought oodles of fabric. I have no more excuse to go to the fabric store for a very long time. This fabric is just for my sons, so they could have cool PJs and I will probably make dashikis for them. Bad!!! BAD GIRL!!!

I just placed another order from Toy Anxiety...a loose caucasian male for $9.99, black pants and turtleneck for $6.00 (For Armando)!!! Wasn't that a good deal? Oh...and that will solve my sizing dillema for the Burke/Virdon costumes.

I just picked up some tall boots, tan pants and a (temporary) brown jacket for Armando from ToyAnxiety. I see that someone else grabbed up all the inexpensive Taylor Astronaut uniforms. Snick? Ironman? Kfog?

I just picked up some tall boots, tan pants and a (temporary) brown jacket for Armando from ToyAnxiety. I see that someone else grabbed up all the inexpensive Taylor Astronaut uniforms. Snick? Ironman? Kfog?

Not me! I was actually going to snag one, but whoooop they were gone.:monkey2

Is that just for the dogtags or also the necklace--or the necklace and dogtags one item? If it's for the whole thing, can you add me to the list, then? Why not? I'm spending money left and right here...

I actually could have had all four of them, because they had been on sale for over a week. Lack of funds kept me from taking advantage of them. Toy anxiety is only 15 miles from me on the same road that I live on.:monkey1

Is that just for the dogtags or also the necklace--or the necklace and dogtags one item? If it's for the whole thing, can you add me to the list, then? Why not? I'm spending money left and right here...

That price is for both the necklace and dogtags.:rolleyes:

Oh yea! Of course I can add you. No problem at all. Just one set will do ya?:monkey1

Kfog, don't you know I have trigger fingers? Yikes--I'm such a chatterbox...Yes, I need only one. I am trying to keep my humans to a minimum. I prefer the apes.

Kfog, don't you know I have trigger fingers? Yikes--I'm such a chatterbox...Yes, I need only one. I am trying to keep my humans to a minimum. I prefer the apes.

Chat all you want, I really enjoy what you have done here. Like Angel says, you will eventually want more humans to compliment the Apes.:monkey1

Back